Opinion Dearborn Michigan

Conservatives are so fucking dumb. You guys have more in common with them than liberals. Imagine not being a bigoted moron and actually attracting more voters to your party. Also don’t see the issue with them supporting Palestine. I’m sure most of them condemn the actions of Hamas

Look I'm not gonna argue with you about all of this.
If they have the majority in places of power they will eventually push the people that don't want to deal with it out.

Its not rocket science, and I'm not a person that gives a shit about religion other than the fact that I think its a form of brainwashing (all religions).

I know you're always looking for an argument but I'm simply not going to give it to you.
I'm not looking for an argument, you made an absurd claim and i simply asked you for the evidence. But of course you don't have any.

Also don’t see the issue with them supporting Palestine. I’m sure most of them condemn the actions of Hamas

Yeah, especially the ones chanting "Gas the Jews"....

Also, I just love the logic of protesters celebrating an attack by Hamas, not actually supporting Hamas.

Last edited:
You guys are both way off. Yes it's Arabic, , no they aren't trying to have sharia law and no it doesn't feel like a different country , yes a few random idiots will say some extreme things when things are going on.
Felt like a different country to me when I drove through it a few years back. All of the writing on restaurants is Arabic.
why didn't he "fix it" in his first term?
This post addresses the cultural changes in Dearborn Michigan and does not deal with Donald Trump. Maybe you can find another thread to post your thoughts on Trump.

Not so sure about the alcohol part. The Muslim family that lived next door to my uncle stayed up late and drank beer every night in their back yard and threw the cans into my uncle's yard because they knew that he recycled the cans.
sharing is caring.....

I'm not looking for an argument, you made an absurd claim and i simply asked you for the evidence. But of course you don't have any.

I just gave you evidence, but of course you don't want to accept it sir.
The more power they get in that town the more of their religion they will implement... it's literally not that hard to understand.

And yes, I have been here long enough to know you love to ague about just about anything.

They already banned a flag...banned it.
What the fuck do you think they'll ban if they get more power there sir?

Walking on the sidewalk while being some other ridiculous religion?
Maybe making people wear hijabs?

More power brings more opportunities, I know you know that, don't be so fucking naive.

Just like the many Jews who were caught on camera saying "kill all palestinians".......but of course "not all jews" right?

If you want to create a thread on that, go right ahead. I don't believe either side are masking their feelings, but for some reason I'm supposed to believe that the people on streets celebrating an attack by Hamas, somehow doesn't support Hamas.

This post addresses the cultural changes in Dearborn Michigan and does not deal with Donald Trump. Maybe you can find another thread to post your thoughts on Trump.

Which do you think is a bigger "cultural change",....restaurants and shops with Arabic writing, or the normalization of gender dysmorphia, 50 new genders, and the increasing imposition of public schools teaching moral values to children which was traditionally a parental right?

American conservatives are the dumbest people on earth i swear, they get caught up fighting with a group that they agree with on 98% of issues because they pray differently and write in Arabic, meanwhile there are much more powerful people out there who they can't even agree with on what a boy or girl is lol.

I just gave you evidence, but of course you don't want to accept it sir.
The more power they get in that town the more of their religion they will implement.
.. it's literally not that hard to understand.

And yes, I have been here long enough to know you love to ague about just about anything.

They already banned a flag...banned it.
What the fuck do you think they'll ban if they get more power there sir?

Walking on the sidewalk while being some other ridiculous religion?
Maybe making people wear hijabs?

More power brings more opportunities, I know you know that, don't be so fucking naive.

This isn't evidence, go buy a dictionary or take a remedial English class so you can learn what evidence means.

Not even remotely true. Even non-religious people can see the difference.
How is it not remotely true? The core values are almost identical, thats a fact. Your problem is when you think "Muslim values" you're probably picturing ISIS or the Taliban. That's just your own ignorance and bigotry not reality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back