Decision you're still most mad about

I really do think it wasn't that bad, just like I feel that Lombard shouldn't have been DQed against Dolloway. Machida punched Thiago Silva slightly after the buzzer too when he KOed him, but nobody cared, which makes me think that the fighter's popularity play a big role in what is deemed OK and what isn't.

Machida's was late, admittedly, but the punch mostly missed and Silva was already out at that point, so at least it didn't affect the outcome of the fight. Dolloway's looked like it was milked a little, but at least in that fight the ref was right in there, recognizing it was an illegal blow, and getting the doctor involved. The ref in the Holm/GDR fight just decided a stern finger-wagging was enough, not once, but twice.

I get where you're coming from, and I think Holm should have definitely lost the fight simply by the round scoring. The maddening thing, to me, isn't that the illegal blows happened to a popular fighter or even that they happened at all, but that they happened repeatedly and without consequence.

This thread has reminded me that in the eyes of Diaz bros fans, they can never lose.

Machida vs Shogun 1

Volk vs Holloway either 1
Lol you seriously thought Holloway won the first fight? No one barring Max himself thought he won. Find anyone objective who gave the first fight Max I dare you it's literally impossible.

I'm still salty about Yan's decision to knee Aljo in the face.

Penn-Edgar 1, but I'm biased as fuck. I always think about how BJ's career and life might have gone if he keeps the 155 belt. Edgar schooled him in the next two fights though, so it's mostly academic.

KZ/Phan being robbed by Garcia's windmilling will always irk me. I had a buddy who thought they landed about the same number of strikes in the Phan fight, what a fucking moron.

Beat Rob Whittaker, Luke Rockhold, Paulo Costa, Israel Adesanya, Chris Weidman, Jacare, Machida, Tim Kenny

His resume is insane, he got robbed against Costa, Izzy, and Whittaker 2
Jacare got robbed. Don't leave that part out.

Wonderboy/Woodley II, WB was robbed of being able to say he was a UFC champ
Fought Woodley for 10 rounds, won 6 of them. One 10-8 is fine, but nsac director publicly stated that the 10-8 scored in the second fight was unacceptable and had to speak to the judge about it

Decision you're still most mad about: When Sherdog decided users shouldn’t be allowed to delete threads from their main page!

Max vs Volk 2
Joanna vs Zhang, the forehead makes it look like she took a beating and imo she could had even won that.

I saw the title and legit came to say the same.

Condit won that like 3-2 or 4-1 easily. He got hurt yeah but the numbers were like 3-1... It was the biggest robbery I can think of
Condit landed as much as Lawler threw. I know people love Lawler's power, but at that point, power difference doesn't even come into it. Condit won. I think it is the most disagreed with title decision ever.

Hill/Gadelha and less so Hill/Waterson. Angela could be on a 6 fight win streak right now if not for the judges.
And people still hating on her for her earlier record. One of the most extreme examples of improvement we've ever gotten to watch a fighters career go through, but no respect cuz of bad decisions

Literally anytime Jones went to decision. To beat the champ evidently it need be pretty much every round.

Gomi vs Sanchez : Im just a big fan of Gomi and he deserves the nod that fight.

Uncle Creepy vs Mighty Mouse 1 : Was a big Creepy fan when he came in and if the judges hadnt messes up the scorecards , 125 couldve started off way different ...

Sanchez and L. Garcia have both won like two fights each that I thought they clearly lost

kampmann
Gomi

pham
Zombie
Gomi whipped Sanchez's ass two out of three rounds but somehow Sanchez won.

Back