#DeleteFacebook

I support all social media just for the people that are willing to announce to the internet world what a piece of human shit they are. I make note and live with that knowledge in mind.

Also thread sucks with no poll.

What's the problem with Facebook?

I've found it really useful.

Let's start with #deleteyoursherdogaccount
tenor.gif

Never understood why Facebook won out over MySpace.

Facebook = interacting with friends and family
MySpace = interacting with virtual "friends" you don't really care about

Also there was a clusterfuck of ads.

Facebook died for me whenever non college students were able to have one.

I have a lot of friends and family that share cool stuff with me all the time. It's also a fantastic dating/sex tool

So.....hell no

#deletefacebook is kind of ironic when that's a Twitter thing....which basically uses your information the same way facebook does.

Doesn't bother me really, everything online is stealing your data anyway seems a waste of time to just attack Facebook.

I find it really useful to keep in touch with my friends and family that are scattered around the world.

Me and my old college buddies have an mma chat thread on there thats been running for years.

It makes it really easy to coordinate people for birthdays, parties, holidays and events in general.

• I'm going to Berlin in two weeks with my friends in London arranged through Facebook.
  • Going to Slovenia in June for a Stag Do organised through Facebook
  • Wedding in Australia coordinated through Facebook
  • End of the month my mates organised a festival event for his birthday through Facebook with a bunch of bands
  • Bunch of other 30th weekends away and engagement parties etc
Point is if you've got lots of friends it's very useful for keeping in touch.

If you got no friends and are just paranoid in general then sure delete everything and stay in the basement.

No, hashtag "movements" are for herd thinkers.

But I deactivated Facebook a while ago. Not soon enough to be spared from Cambridge, unfortunately.

Facebook died for me whenever non college students were able to have one.
"you have a friend request from: Mom. 'Hi sweetie! Isn't this fun?'"

I'm going to delete my reg Facebook and use my troll one to creep on people

seems like the unpopular cunts with 20 friends and 2 likes have started a movement.

yu can take facebook from our cold dead bobs and vagene

I had an account to watch UFC prelims back in they day. Didn't use it for anything other than that.

Never made a real one, though. People always think it's strange.
Yep I remember using it to watch Paul Sass v Jacob Volkmann at my school library.

Even if you aren't on Facebook it can still create shadow profiles on you. It scrapes every bit of data it can, "share" and "like" beacons on web pages, grabbing all the contacts from app users, cookies etc etc. The amount of companies dealing in data is huge but Facebook tries to masquerade as something else.

FB is running in the background on this page.

I deleted my previous facebook and made a new facebook and got insta banned. I had to send them my photo id to prove that i am me and it took 2 weeks. im telling all you guys, delete your facebook and make a new one and only invite people that are your friends

Back