Deontay Wilder is mediocre HOWEVER hes still going to KO Fury tonight

Wilder was favored pretty strongly by a lot of people who know more about boxing than me and you. Lets not pretend its like he picked Conor to beat Floyd.

He claimed that Fury, "couldn't crack an egg with his punches" and that his only chance was to outpoint Wilder in the later rounds:rolleyes:

He claimed that Fury, "couldn't crack an egg with his punches" and that his only chance was to outpoint Wilder in the later rounds:rolleyes:
Most people that picked Fury picked him by decision and said his gameplan of going for the KO was stupid. Pre fight, the predictions for this one were pretty much split on either Wilder by KO or Fury by decision. Everyone is going to act like they knew it all along, but they didn't.

Most people that picked Fury picked him by decision and said his gameplan of going for the KO was stupid. Pre fight, the predictions for this one were pretty much split on either Wilder by KO or Fury by decision. Everyone is going to act like they knew it all along, but they didn't.
You're the Luis Ortiz fan, Tyson can actually box without making himself vulnerabale. Ortiz is the slicksters version of heavyweight but he can't move his feet and always ducks into Wilders punch, Fury was not gonna do that this time, he is 2 leages better than Ortiz I picked him by stoppage

There's a difference between saying Wilder is probably going to win, and claiming that Fury can't crack an egg with his punches and grinds out points wins by, "slapping" his opponents. Only a complete and utter moron with zero knowledge of Boxing would claim that Fury has pillow hands.

For the record, I stated that while it was a close fight, my heart said Fury but my head said Wilder. I'm surprised that Fury dominated Wilder so comprehensively, but I always thought he had a good chance to win.

Seano we had this discussion about Southpaws staying on the outside, how some elite fighters decide to do it the opposite and stay in. To some that made Ortiz genius, then he walked straight onto Wilders punch, and his old legs crumbled

There's a difference between saying Wilder is probably going to win, and claiming that Fury can't crack an egg with his punches and grinds out points wins by, "slapping" his opponents. Only a complete and utter moron with zero knowledge of Boxing would claim that Fury has pillow hands.

For the record, I stated that while it was a close fight, my heart said Fury but my head said Wilder. I'm surprised that Fury dominated Wilder so comprehensively, but I always thought he had a good chance to win.
Based on who Wilder beat? Why so surprised? He has ONE weapon at elite level

Based on who Wilder beat?

Based on the fact that the kind of power Wilder possess always gives him a puncher's chance. He can literally end a fight with a single shot, even when being comprehensively out-boxed.

I'm not claiming to have predicted this fight. I thought Fury had a good chance of winning it, but I expected a points victory. I thought Fury would play to his strengths and keep Wilder at long range. I didn't expect him to walk through Wilder and bully him all over the ring for the whole fight.

Based on the fact that the kind of power Wilder possess always gives him a puncher's chance. He can literally end a fight with a single shot, even when being comprehensively out-boxed.

I'm not claiming to have predicted this fight. I thought Fury had a good chance of winning it, but I expected a points victory. I thought Fury would play to his strengths and keep Wilder at long range. I didn't expect him to walk through Wilder and bully him all over the ring for the whole fight.

It's pretty obvious what's going to happen tonight as it was in progress in the last bout

Tyson Fury throws punches without enough commitment 2ko a Girl Scout because he is too concerned about getting countered himself

That's why he is an effective boxer

Wilder figured him out at the end of their first bout

Once Wilder figured out that Fury couldn't stop him he started to commit more to his combos...
he was taking over

Wilder was shocked at the end of the first round when Fury almost knocked him down (wilder fury 1)
I'm amazed no one noticed it or talks about it but Wilder was seriously rocked at the end of the first round... that set the tone for a careful and tepid start from the brown bomber

Tyson landed a real sneaky heavy cross at the very end of the first round and this put Wilder on an excessively defensive strategy for the beginning of the fight

As things progressed he got his gut back up as he got Furys number

Fury can't crack an egg (because he intentionally throws Pittypat's that he can quickly recover from)
and Deonte can't throw a straight cross

That's the only reason this fight makes it out of the third round

Deonte is going to figure out how to throw a straight cross before Fury gets enough power to stop him

One thing's for sure... the average heavyweight from the mid-90s would monster Mack either one of these clowns

Heck I bet Tommy Morrison could KO both of them inside of three rounds on the same night

Either Deontay is going to clean his clock early or Tyson is going to lead him into deeper waters and drown him with his non committal Slappy style of herky-jerky boxing

Wilder got ROCKED by that hook/cross combo and almost fell as he mocked a "rabbit punch" complaint behind the ref

he SHOOK

Bitch you wrong af

It's pretty obvious what's going to happen tonight as it was in progress in the last bout

Tyson Fury throws punches without enough commitment 2ko a Girl Scout because he is too concerned about getting countered himself

Once Wilder figured out that Fury couldn't stop him he started to commit more to his combos...
he was taking over

Wilder was shocked at the end of the first round when Fury almost knocked him down (wilder fury 1)
I'm amazed no one noticed it or talks about it but Wilder was seriously rocked at the end of the first round... that set the tone for a careful and tepid start from the brown bomber

Tyson landed a real sneaky heavy cross at the very end of the first round and this put Wilder on an excessively defensive strategy for the beginning of the fight

Fury can't crack an egg (because he intentionally throws Pittypat's that he can quickly recover from)

Deonte is going to figure out how to throw a straight cross before Fury gets enough power to stop him

One thing's for sure... the average heavyweight from the mid-90s would monster Mack either one of these clowns

Heck I bet Tommy Morrison could KO both of them inside of three rounds on the same night

Either Deontay is going to clean his clock early or Tyson is going to lead him into deeper waters and drown him with his non committal Slappy style of herky-jerky boxing

Wilder got ROCKED by that hook/cross combo and almost fell as he mocked a "rabbit punch" complaint behind the ref

he SHOOK

making these kind of predictions makes you an idiot whether you are right or wrong. nobody can say whats gonna happen in a fight. hang your head in shame and don't do this again, learn your lesson

<{1-1}>

now show your face chump

Well, you got this prediction wrong. Keep trying.

he was taking over

he SHOOK

What a stupid prediction.
Fury looked like he was going to win this easily for the past months.

he was taking over

he SHOOK

<GinJuice>

i knew it … my gut is 100% Always Right. i could have made so much Money the last years, but i have no idea where to bet lol

MCwWeMe.png

so TS is a complete noob when it comes to boxing?

I don't claim to be an expert but after the first fight it was obvious tyson had more skill and wilder would be relying on the big punch. I just didn't expect tyson to actually win by KO.

But the OP had some terribly weak arguments, got exposed worse than Wilder.

He did exactly what he said hed do. Beautiful.

Painfull to see Wilder taken out like this though. Hed rather die than get a towel thrown in. much respect

he was taking over

he SHOOK

Wilder's actual boxing is mediocre. I've seen better boxing from UFC fighters

He would win a terribly boring decision likely.. He would not even engage with Holyfield whom he dwarfed and Holy was never known for punching power.. Lewis would be scared to death of Wilder's power.. Jab and hold.. Jab and Hold..

Doesn't need to.. Marciano and Liston were not known for their immense boxing skills either.. Power.

Yeah I'm interested to see the fight it was kind of a letdown but worth my time considering I watched it for free

I stand by my statement that both these athletes are puff pieces and wouldn't hold a candle to the classic heavyweights

Back