Social Dep. Nat Sec adviser, US special envoy , Dep. Chief of staff, Transport Sec. all resign in protest

Yes. The cop had a stroke, which is still unfortunate, but is nothing in comparison to the months of violence the left cheer-leaded.

How many were murdered in Seattle alone?

So "injured while physically engaging with protesters." = a stroke?

Are you for real?

Yes because people who plan to hold people hostage just let photographers snap photos of them... Lol.

Unlike you, I don't take a picture like this and assume those guys were planning on doing something bad unless 1) they attempted to do it or 2) police found plans to do it. Pretty simple. Puts my mind at ease and stops it from racing to all kinds of conspiracy theories. Without compelling evidence, I just ignore all the noise. You should try it

1) They DID attempt to do it. The picture shows that.

Everyone needs to relax, take this for what it is, as a potential harbinger of worse things to come, not an atrocity in and of itself. It was a riot.
The POTUS organizing a riot at the Capitol building, against our elected officials, so his opponent would not be certified. You can't downplay this. Take your medicine like a big boy. The time for denial is long past.

Forgive me if I wasn't glued to the TV, how many buildings were on fire, and how many people did they kill?

Dude, stfu. 5 people are dead. They forced thier way into a secure government facility, assaulting many police officers along the way. Suggesting this was non violent is as absurdly stupid as claiming blm was non violent.

Ok, if you're not trying to suggest that, then why even link a picture of a guy carrying a bunch of plastic?

You're hiding behind coyness to cover up the fact that you know this is all overblown. All you have is a bit of scattered evidence and media narrative. I will consider the fact that this was more than just a disorganized riot if someone presents compelling evidence for it. Otherwise, to me, just a riot.

The most important part that we saw yesterday, was that the media and all those in power are absolutely outraged and a small group of people non-violently attacking DC.

The same group was silent, or even encouraged violence in the streets when cities across the country were on fire.

quite telling....

this is what youre downplaying lmao

210106174535-07-us-capitol-riots-0106-exlarge-169.jpg

The most important part that we saw yesterday, was that the media and all those in power are absolutely outraged and a small group of people non-violently attacking DC.

The same group was silent, or even encouraged violence in the streets when cities across the country were on fire.

quite telling....

So Democrats don't care because these incidents didn't receive local coverage nationally? I just don't see the connection you're trying to make.

For murdered children within 10 miles within a couple months doesn't warrant news coverage?

Meanwhile you obsess about how Trump cooks a steak?

These fucking rats did nothing for years and leaves 2 weeks before the change of the guard. Their empty gesture just shows the type of person they are.

Dude, stfu. 5 people are dead. They forced thier way into a secure government facility, assaulting many police officers along the way. Suggesting this was non violent is as absurdly stupid as claiming blm was non violent.

Let's be clear, the police should've started beating these people the second they cross the line.

And the fact is this was not nearly as violent as any of the protests we witnessed this year.

So...finally draining the swamp!

That man should've been beaten over the head the second he crossed the line. Don't blame me for law-enforcement not doing their job.

Now do months of nationwide violent protests by the left.

You seem to not understand context here, people aren't upset at the protesting, that's fine it's a constitutional right. It would have been ok by me if they just protested because of not being able to cope. They're upset at a coup were terrorist barged into the Capitol undermining our democracy, that left people injured and dead. Bombs were placed in specific areas and congressman could have been hurt. That's a direct attack at our democracy.

There's a difference between protest for systemic and police reform where police attacked mostly peaceful protestors who haven't barged in anywhere and what happened in the Capitol. I'm fine with rioters and looters getting arrested and subdued.

Your whattaboutisms makes it seem like you can't cope. Just admit that what happened in the Capitol was awful and brought upon by trump.

You seem to not understand context here, people aren't upset at the protesting, that's fine it's a constitutional right. They're upset at a coup were terrorist barged into the Capitol undermining our democracy, that left people injured and dead. Bombs were placed in specific areas and congressman could have been hurt. That's a direct attack at our democracy.

There's a difference between protest for systemic and police reform where police attacked mostly peaceful protestors who haven't barged in anywhere and what happened in the Capitol. I'm fine with rioters and looters getting arrested and subdued.

Your whattaboutisms makes it seem like you can't cope. Just admit that what happened in the Capitol was awful and brought upon by trump.

Stopped reading at coup.

You're embarrassing yourself.

quite telling....

"non-violent"

"non-violent"

I mean I could post months of leftist burning down their neighbors homes and businesses.

It still wouldn't help, you're not smart enough to get the point of the original post.

According to the news this was the very first time the Battle flag was waved inside the Capitol Building.

Ironic that the party who loves to preach patriotism is waving the flag of the side that fought against the US.

Back