Opinion Departures and disasters: Kamala Harris might be the worst veep ever

It could have been worse.
Stacey-Abrams-super-hero-photo_full-length-WaPo-327x442.png

I do not get the love affair that some people have with that sleaze ball.

Don't think it's much of a debate at this point...

She's even being abandoned by her own party

The Ultimate Failure of Affirmative Action Policies
Affirmative action and Kamala Harris....? She isn't for affirmative action. She is for whatever she is told to do. This is the same lady who bragged about arresting the parents of truant student while also refusing to investigate/prosecute Steve Mnuchin even though her office found over 1000 crimes allegedly committed by his bank.

Even if true, which I'm skeptical an objectively informed assessment would render, who cares?

That's about as meaningful as being the worst benchwarmer in NBA history.

People who have access to Actuarial life tables

Yeah the warmonger Cheney was so much better, you can’t claim to be the party of logical people and constantly be so dramatic, I can’t tell you how many times I heard people say Obama was the worst president ever , but that’s basically the republican way if it’s not what you want it’s the worst ever.
tenor.gif

^Dis you guys anytime you don’t get what you want

Affirmative action and Kamala Harris....? She isn't for affirmative action. She is for whatever she is told to do. This is the same lady who bragged about arresting the parents of truant student while also refusing to investigate/prosecute Steve Mnuchin even though her office found over 1000 crimes allegedly committed by his bank.

No... She was picked by her boss for the position of VP through Affirmative Action.

NGL, she prolly a straight up demon in the sack.
That's why she is where she is. Straight up succubus. Just steals the life force from the people she banging, to the point where they become slaves willing to push her to the top.

That's why she is where she is. Straight up succubus. Just steals the life force from the people she banging, to the point where they become slaves willing to push her to the top.
Funny the same people that are triggered about Elon - say he is a bs artist fraud - will defend Kamala, who slept her way to the top and is a succubous.

Not many really liked her or supported her as a Presidential candidate. I definitely thought she was a weak VP choice. With that said she hasnt really done anything to get the level of hate that she does since becoming VP. A certain group of more extreme right winger would be saying the same shit about any other Biden VP.

Funny the same people that are triggered about Elon - say he is a bs artist fraud - will defend Kamala, who slept her way to the top and is a succubous.
Eh, the world is filled with people that don't want to admit that every rich person doesn't care about peons like you or me.

Not many really liked her or supported her as a Presidential candidate. I definitely thought she was a weak VP choice. With that said she hasnt really done anything to get the level of hate that she does since becoming VP. A certain group of more extreme right winger would be saying the same shit about any other Biden VP.
No one liked her for POTUS and the only reason she got picked for VP was because of her gender and skin color. She literally called Biden a racist in one the debates yet still gets the nod. But I think the hate from the fact that she literally does nothing and when she does do something she makes mess of it. Probably because she isn't qualified for the role.

Pence wasn't any better really. Neither was Hillary's running mate in 2016. Biden at least gave substantial input regarding ACA (aka Obamacare aka Romneycare). The running joke during W's administration was Cheney was pulling the strings. I'm not sure Gore did a lot during Clinton's, admittedly I was too young. Meanwhile, the only thing memorable I know about Quayle is him misspelling potato lol Video June 15, 1992: Dan Quayle misspells 'potato' - ABC News (go.com)

VPs generally suck in my limited time on this planet. They also tend to become scapegoats whether justified or not.

Pence was far better.

He clearly stayed in his lane out of duty to the office and not to Trump, but he could run things if he had to.

Kamala? No chance.

Uh, someone who comes off the bench isn't a benchwarmer.

Besides misinterpreting the analogy because you don't know what that term means, you're again missing what matters. If Kamala becomes President nobody will care about her performance as Vice President. She will be judged by her performance as President.

Imagine caring who the most capable figurehead is.

A substitute isn't a benchwarmer you say?

She got to where she was by sex and by race. She ficked and sucked her way up to the point she was at then was made VP on the ticket for the woke vote. There had to have been other black females out there in the party better then her.
I’d bet most women of colour would have been better. There’s be millions who could have done a better job. Millions upon millions of people of colour or women, if you’re happy just to try to use a single minority group.

Biden can rest easy at least. No one pushing to get him out and replace him with her, no matter how bad or how unwell he is.

Pence was far better.

He clearly stayed in his lane out of duty to the office and not to Trump, but he could run things if he had to.

Kamala? No chance.
I think far better is a stretch. But yes Kamala is terrible

I think far better is a stretch. But yes Kamala is terrible

I don’t mean in terms of political leanings or philosophy or anything like that.

I mean in terms of plain competence and ability to govern.

Agreed, she's a bit of a dolt, but she pretty much hasn't done anything. Her biggest fault is a failure at the border IMO.

Back