Elections DeSantis has Jeb! energy

I grew up when Sizzler was HYOOGE, and I cant stop chuckling at this guy listing their management training program as a business degree

{<jordan}
Meatball Ron has been as empty a suit as Robert O’Rouke.

Meatball Ron has been as empty a suit as Robert O’Rouke.

I cant remember who I was arguing with about his un-likeability, but it's off the charts. I saw a clip where he was talking to some kid eating an ice cream and he went:

"Ice cream cone huh? There's alooooottaaa sugar in that?"

Holy sh*t dude.

He's pudgy, too.

I cant remember who I was arguing with about his un-likeability, but it's off the charts. I saw a clip where he was talking to some kid eating an ice cream and he went:

Holy sh*t dude.

He's pudgy, too.
It’s like he doesn’t know how to converse with humans.

Holy sh*t dude.

He's pudgy, too.

lmao. I posted that Ice Cream clip ITT.

This picture I just saw gave me a chuckle. Never seen someone look at an egg this way. He looks disgusted with himself... that he i stooping to putting eggs on a stick for a state fair, where the people were calling him Rick, and yelling at him.

F4EWqSjXwA0IGOC

Only the best people,

<45>
"Chelgren explained that he didn't realize that a training certificate was different than a college degree. He claimed that he got the certificate when he worked at a Sizzler in Southern California in the 1980s when he was 19."
{<jordan}

MPU brought the receipts on how much this clown's corporate fascism has ruined Florida for anyone who isnt a donor:

Keep in mind this guy was Trump-approved, until he dared to challenge, then suddenly he was the GOP establishment Chosen One.

In other words this is the America the GOP has in mind.

Last edited:
MPU brought the receipts on how much this clown's corporate fascism has ruined Florida for anyone who isnt a donor:

Keep in mind this guy was Trump-approved, until he dared to challenge, then suddenly he was the GOP establishment Chosen One.

It's truly a gift... uh I mean grift.

how dare you! this man deployed with the navy seals!
fat-guy.gif

I can hear him in a Guantanamo cell right now:

"Ensure huh? There's a lootttaaaaaa nutrients in that..."
if he was around during vietnam he would have been fragged by his own unit , not that he ever went near combat.

It’s like he doesn’t know how to converse with humans.

Everything is passing through a filter so it isn't natural. Ted Cruz has the same problem. Don comes off as real because the guy has never not been a con.

Who would have guessed kissing trumps ass and defending his indictments would not be a winning strategy

All while trying to outflank Trump to the right and totally alienating people that he would need in a general election. He can't even say "woke" anymore because right-wingers got tired of it after Trump made fun of him for overusing it.

Lolz, DeSantis PAC Chair (and former Senator) listed Sizzler Management training completion certificate as "business degree:"

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/desantis-pac-sizzler-chelgren

Only the best people,

<45>
"Chelgren explained that he didn't realize that a training certificate was different than a college degree. He claimed that he got the certificate when he worked at a Sizzler in Southern California in the 1980s when he was 19."
That's brutal.

"I'm sorry *voters*, I didn't know I couldn't *college* that"

Back