Elections DeSantis has Jeb! energy

lmao. I posted that Ice Cream clip ITT.

This picture I just saw gave me a chuckle. Never seen someone look at an egg this way. He looks disgusted with himself... that he i stooping to putting eggs on a stick for a state fair, where the people were calling him Rick, and yelling at him.

F4EWqSjXwA0IGOC

It's just a picture of a guy looking down at an egg.

You guys are so damn weird sometimes.

Who would have guessed kissing trumps ass and defending his indictments would not be a winning strategy

I don't think that has anything to do with it. Vivek is doing that 10x compared to Ron and he's climbing in the polls.

Don't really think it matters at the end of the day. They are all just vying for second place. At least Vivek has a smarter strategy because he realizes his only hope is Trump is forced to drop out and then all the Trump voters will be forced to pick someone else and Vivek is the likely person. Or Trump doesn't drop out, wins, and picks Vivek as his VP or a top cabinet position. No one is winning the primary other than Trump as long as he stays in though that much is clear.

I don't think that has anything to do with it. Vivek is doing that 10x compared to Ron and he's climbing in the polls.

Don't really think it matters at the end of the day. They are all just vying for second place. At least Vivek has a smarter strategy because he realizes his only hope is Trump is forced to drop out and then all the Trump voters will be forced to pick someone else and Vivek is the likely person. Or Trump doesn't drop out, wins, and picks Vivek as his VP or a top cabinet position. No one is winning the primary other than Trump as long as he stays in though that much is clear.

vivek said he wouldn’t take a VP spot, but didn’t mention other positions. Not sure what it would be then. I would think some sort of economic advisor, but Trump already has Peter Navarro, one of the few people who lasted through all of Trump’s term

vivek said he wouldn’t take a VP spot, but didn’t mention other positions. Not sure what it would be then. I would think some sort of economic advisor, but Trump already has Peter Navarro, one of the few people who lasted through all of Trump’s term

I didn't know he said that. I do think his mind could be changed though. I guess we will see what happens.

DeSantis was also talking about banning Pro-Palestinian protests at Universities in Florida, Vivek Ramaswamy mentioned this was against the 1st Amendment and he justified it in an interview by saying that they are giving material support to terrorism.

He's so bad at politics that he doesnt understand material support isn't rhetorical support.

And he's gonna censor them anyway. And no one is screaming about censorship. Literally Government censorship.

Even his own symps are calling him out on this

He aint 5 eleven. I'd put him at 5'8 at most.
If he lost some weight he'd look taller and more proportionate

Last edited:
Back