Destroyed Relationship with good girl, cut losses or try to fix damage?

Guys are so hypocritical about this kind of stuff, usually with zero awareness. Makes no sense to me. Is she supposed to sit in her house staring at her phone waiting for you, putting her life on hold? That's so selfish.

Anyway knowing you did a shitty thing or have a shitty personality trait doesn't magically make it go away. It takes time and effort and a genuine desire to change, to even have a chance it'll happen.

I thought she would date someone else and have meaningful sex with someone she cared about, like she did with me.

I didn’t think she’d message a guy and immediately go get fucked. I thought she was 10 times more moral than me.

You're just jealous you're not her first-and-only anymore. And it's upsetting you thinking that the other dude might've given her a better time.

You'll cheat on her again, no doubt about it.

Nah they both said the sex was trash.

And if I stay with her i would never cheat again.

I wish I appreciated her from the beginning and respected her but I didn’t.

I’m going to be different from here on out. After feeling heartbreak myself it’s a shock what I’ve been doing to others.

It's probably best to start fresh with a clean slate and no baggage. If you stay with this girl, you'll always have these issues hanging over the relationship. No good.

I talked to him and got his side of the story.

They used a condom, he ate her out and she sucked his dick with a condom on.

Still doesn’t change the fact that she went through with it.
For 20yo girls that's like a handshake.
It's not a real bond unless you've fucked each other over a few times, destroyed and rebuilt your relationship. Then you know what each other is capable of, and how far you can push them before they do it.
And who the fuck wants their dick sucked with a condom. I thought they were out of style.

I thought she would date someone else and have meaningful sex with someone she cared about, like she did with me.

I didn’t think she’d message a guy and immediately go get fucked. I thought she was 10 times more moral than me.
People do stuff like that when their feelings are hurt or they need validation. Men and women. And you sound like you're stuck in the phase of thinking a girl is some perfect angel, because you like her. I get it, I've been there.

Ultimately whoever you choose to like or love or whatever, is going to be a flawed person just like you. It's unreasonable to hold anyone to a higher standard than you hold yourself to.

That's some real truth.

Nah they both said the sex was trash.

And if I stay with her i would never cheat again.

I wish I appreciated her from the beginning and respected her but I didn’t.

I’m going to be different from here on out. After feeling heartbreak myself it’s a shock what I’ve been doing to others.

They are likely lying about the sex, it was probably really good and they didn’t use a rubber. Really man, only hookers give blow jobs with rubbers.

You should probably end things with her, imagine how awkward it would be if you were out getting coffee or food and your tunnel buddy showed up. Super fucking awkward.

For 20yo girls that's like a handshake.
It's not a real bond unless you've fucked each other over a few times, destroyed and rebuilt your relationship. Then you know what each other is capable of, and how far you can push them before they do it.

Really?
Yeah read that and was like

<{1-17}><{1-17}><{1-17}><{1-17}><{1-17}>

Who TF does that lol. And I say that as a socially awkward person.

I needed to know the whole truth. This thing has been tormenting me for a month now.

Yeah read that and was like

<{1-17}><{1-17}><{1-17}><{1-17}><{1-17}>

Who TF does that lol. And I say that as a socially awkward person.

When I read is, I swear to god, I was laughing and I was literally like:

<JagsKiddingMe>

I wasn’t expecting that at all.

Really?

I needed to know the whole truth. This thing has been tormenting me for a month now.

For future reference, what you did is a horrible idea. Approximately 0% of people interested in saving a relationship will reccomend this approach.

For future reference, what you did is a horrible idea. Approximately 0% of people interested in saving a relationship will reccomend this approach.

I don’t know what I want.

I have the girl in my bed right now. She wants a future.

I don’t respect her the same way because even though I started all this shit and it’s my fault, she joined me in making mistakes.

I didn’t think that I cared about her at all until after I left her. I used to ignore her and chat up other women. I was a fool.

Really?

Man, and again I say this as an awkward dude that generally doesn't understand women, but that is a baaaad look. Cheating looks bad, asking a girl who she hooked up with when you're not dating looks bad. Combining them is like some new kind of super fusion fail. Don't ever do that again. no matter what she told you, she didn't like it and it weirded her out.

When I read is, I swear to god, I was laughing and I was literally like:

<JagsKiddingMe>

I wasn’t expecting that at all.

I skimmed that post, then I was like wait

dafuq-am-i.jpg

Man, and again I say this as an awkward dude that generally doesn't understand women, but that is a baaaad look. Cheating looks bad, asking a girl who she hooked up with when you're not dating looks bad. Combining them is like some new kind of super fusion fail. Don't ever do that again. no matter what she told you, she didn't like it and it weirded her out.

Ha, and I thought you guys were criticizing him for hunting down the other dude in person to double check the facts.

Ha, and I thought you guys were criticizing him for hunting down the other dude in person to double check the facts.
Oh that's the weirdest part of the whole fucking thing. Hopefully for his sake he didn't mention that part to her. Seriously, dafuq man.

I met a good girl six months ago. A 20 year old who was a virgin. I was her first sexual partner. I’m 29.

I was a monster. I learned my lesson. My ego was out of control.
I cheated on her 3 times, she forgave me every time.

I left her for another girl, a teacher. I broke her heart.

She came to me on a Saturday trying to save our relationship. I fucked her and said no, I have a date with the teacher tonight. She told me that if I don’t take her back she’s making plans with another guy tonight. I didn’t know what that meant.

While she was still at my house she texted another guy asking to meet up. That night they made plans to fuck but she didn’t go through with it. That night I went out with my teacher and fucked her.

On Tuesday she tried one more time to fix our relationship. I refused cuz I liked my new girl. On Thursday she went back to this guys house and fucked him. On Friday she came to me and rubbed it in my face that she did it.

That was a month ago. It didn’t work out with my teacher and I’ve been banging my ex. She’s asleep in the next room right now. She forgives me for cheating on her and leaving her and I know It’s a double standard. But I don’t Really forgive her for fucking another guy so cheaply and easily when I rejected she and hurt her. She just went to his house and got dicked down out of spite.

Wonder if I should actually keep this girl or take my lesson not to hurt women and find someone new.
<JagsKiddingMe>
So if things went well with the teacher, then you'd still be with the teacher
It sounds like this is about your ego. You're more hurt that she found her own guy to bang than you care about her.

I don't see how you can say you care about this chick. You really were a monster here. I get cheating can happen, but 3 times ? The worst is the yoyo move you played with this chick at the end of it. You knew she was trying to work it out, you had no intention of that, and you fucked her and told her to go. That is a real piece of shit move. Especially when you know how young she is, and that you are her first

You're almost a decade older than her, and this is some shit that a douche 17 year old would do. I highly doubt you are done cheating. If another chick came onto you, you'd take it.
Lol i also don't believe that sexual story. She used a condom while sucking his dick? Lol nope. Why would you ask her about that anyways? And why the fuck would you ask the guy?
You have A LOT of growing up to do. As does this girl. Neither of you should be in a relationship till you get your shit together

Can relate to your title. Cba at all.

In your case, wow, stopped reading after the cheating 3 times. Sort yourself out.

Back