Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

Every time I think of Fani and Wade potentially f**king this trial up so they could f**k around I just want to fill the courthouse with uppercuts

Every time I think of Fani and Wade potentially f**king this trial up so they could f**k around I just want to fill the courthouse with uppercuts

I imagine someone simply wanting to infiltrate a room wit lh uppercuts, and my first thought is your user name @toasty and hope I can do start select

things that wade may have told him as a friend or a lawyer isn't "hearsay".
Well, anything said while Bradley was his lawyer would be privileged, and after the adjudicated subject matter green lit by judge McAffee was brought in today... STILL a nothingburger today.

Shocking, right?

Well, anything said while Bradley was his lawyer would be privileged, and after the adjudicated subject matter green lit by judge McAffee was brought in today... STILL a nothingburger today.

Shocking, right?
3/4 of America will still vote for the Good Guy

nobody but you tards are voting for shark eyes

These people are not well. They never ask themselves why none of these cases are in purple counties, they are ONLY in 80+% democrat counties because obviously they don't want the merits of the preposterous cases, they want people who would convict the orange man of the jack the ripper murders. Everybody county that isn't at least 80% democrat are partisan hacks. Derp.
They are prosecuted where they crimes were committed. What counties would Trump have a motive to interfere with the election?

Do you think Donnie would have tried to overturn the results in a county he won? Like how retarded are you?

Where would you like Donnie's NY fraud (You know, where he committed the fraud, and where his HQ was) to be prosecuted?

Where would a case be brought for an insurrection that took place in the captial?

Where would a rape case be brought that occured in NYC---you know, where Donnie spent the majority of his time until recently?

btw, Is Florida "purple"? YES Aileen Canon is a brutally poor judge. She shouldn't be judging a pie eating contest, and she is so far over her head in this case it's been a comedy of errors.

You're a reasonably smart fella, but you say some of the most retarded shit to justify your ass positions.

Shocking, right?

gotta wonder when will the "willis set us up to look bad" crying start?

i mean they didn't still haven't establish any reasonable grounds or even come close to reaching the threshhold to have fani removed from this case against trump where whoever prosecutes him and whoever they are banging or making sandwiches for back in the summer has absolutely no bearing at all in the rico case against trump or the evidence against him.

and now that their "smoking gun" star witness turned out to be a massive flop after he got caught lying to the judge about evidence, and then said under oath that he has no idea when their relationship started, and he can't remember anything else, and everything he knew was all just speculation (hearsay), this is a wrap for this witch hunt of theirs. even if the judge doesnt just disregard this idiots testimony after he lied to him, everything he said just played out in the states favor. the state thought they could bring in this guy to try to besmirch fani willis and her testimony, and he just came out and testified in front of the judge that he really has no clue when the relationship had actually began, everything he knows was all hearsay, and that he doesnt actually know or remember anything about the timeline of their relationship or even when it started. the nothingburger with extra nothing has just been delivered.

there is only one way this case is going to go after that flop. and rest assured that in 2 weeks the chuds are gonna be either abandoning this thread in droves and pivoting off to the next big whackadoodle conspiracy to give them a glimmer of hope about their favorite fraudster and rapist not having to be held accountable for his crimes, or they will be performing some more of their olympic style mental gymnastics and twisting themselves into pretzels inventing some kind of cockadoodle conspiracy regarding why this nonsensical conspiracy and smearjob that a bunch of lawyers for some of the georgia rico defendants had cooked up has just fell flat on its face and the deep state trump appointed judge with the trump-hating wife and the trump-hating clerk didn't give them the ruling that they wanted. you can take that straight to the bank. this is lights out.

Last edited:
They are prosecuted where they crimes were committed. What counties would Trump have a motive to interfere with the election?

Do you think Donnie would have tried to overturn the results in a county he won? Like how retarded are you?

Where would you like Donnie's NY fraud (You know, where he committed the fraud, and where his HQ was) to be prosecuted?

Where would a case be brought for an insurrection that took place in the captial?

Where would a rape case be brought that occured in NYC---you know, where Donnie spent the majority of his time until recently?

btw, Is Florida "purple"? YES Aileen Canon is a brutally poor judge. She shouldn't be judging a pie eating contest, and she is so far over her head in this case it's been a comedy of errors.

You're a reasonably smart fella, but you say some of the most retarded shit to justify your ass positions.
they are brought up by DA's in counties they think they can win.

yoiu do'nt understand US law, or do you, mr fake canadian?

You've been dead fucking wrong about every claim you've made in here for over a month. You denied they were having sex in the first place, then claimed "ok, but they said they didn't start having sex until after she picked him, and they would never risk the serious trouble they'd be in by lying under oath", and of course have now moved to defending them lying under oath, you claimed Wade was taking a pay cut by accepting it, and now we find out his yearly income and net worth have nearly doubled. Maybe sit this one out, your guesswork hasn't gone well here.

Not sure how you you couldn't figure out that I'm referring cases being brought at all. They don't bring any charges against Biden for a more egregious version of the same thing because they said he's too senile, Kathy Hochul already spilled the beans and told every other real estate investor not to worry, they aren't going to sue any of them for doing the same thing and it was just a political prosection that only applies to Trump, they changed the goddamn law just for the "rape is sexy" pill popper to file a suit at the behest and funding of a tech billionaire that not 1 person believes, and her lawyers had to tell her to STFU because she's supposed to pretend to be a victim and was instead acting like she won the lottery. Lol at "insurrection". You don't overturn a county, elections are run by state, but it isn't the state attorney general of Georgia, it's some corrupt hoodrat who filed it to pay for male prostitutes.

Last edited:
@idrankyourbeer <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I was thinking about starting a private conversation with you, but maybe some other time.

During 2016 election it was the usual lesser of two evils vote. Clinton is a bad seed, one of the worst, almost approaching the evil of Bush sr. Then I heard Trump say, "vote for me, what have you got to loose." So I did and I'm glad because he is one of the few who actually tried to keep his promises. He did a good job, even with covid.

I'm going to skip 2020. No need to open that can.

2024: Trump will win and I can see this prophecy in the sacred ancient texts. Destiny. Why fight the inevitable?
Here is the reason why I'm voting for Trump: Because the enemy of my enemies is my friend.
He will destroy the globalists. Nothing matters if these satanic Nazis are not removed from power or better yet, the planet.

He's going to destroy the Reptilians as well in underground battles.
And don't forget about the Bloodline families otherwise known as the reptoids.

<TheDonald>

After he serves his purpose, things will change. The meek will inherit the Earth, not the rich. This is the best part of the greatest story ever told.

I was thinking about starting a private conversation with you, but maybe some other time.

During 2016 election it was the usual lesser of two evils vote. Clinton is a bad seed, one of the worst, almost approaching the evil of Bush sr. Then I heard Trump say, "vote for me, what have you got to loose." So I did and I'm glad because he is one of the few who actually tried to keep his promises. He did a good job, even with covid.

2024: Trump will win and I can see this prophecy in the sacred ancient texts. Destiny. Why fight the inevitable?
Here is the reason why I'm voting for Trump: Because the enemy of my enemies is my friend.
He will destroy the globalists. Nothing matters if these satanic Nazis are not removed from power or better yet, the planet.

<TheDonald>

After he serves his purpose, things will change. The meek will inherit the Earth, not the rich. This is the best part of the greatest story ever told.

to hell with that. i'm ridin' with biden. make the lizard people great again.

Last edited:
They eat humans. :eek:

who cares. the humans deserve it. they should've pulled themselves up by their bootstraps.

as for crooked hillary, she was about the worst candidate for any political office in the history of history. i dont know why the democrats chose to run her. poor bernie got the ole DNC screwjob. they were so confident that a meme candidate, tv celebrity and failed businessman would never win the election that they decided to put her up. they completely underestimated his cult following.

now if they determined the presidency via the popular vote, hillary would have somehow won that election. between crooked hillary, the big guy with dementia, and the fraudy orange rapist, in a country of hundreds of millions of people, these are the most qualified candidates that they can muster up to lead their country? what the hell is wrong with this world? america you done fucked it up.

i stand united with The Rock. The Rock for people's president. he will layeth the smacketh down on all those pie eating jabroni's and electrify the peoples nation, and the millions and millions of his fans. i mean he may not know shit about politics, but in a world where a tv celebrity can become president of the united states, at least he would be entertaining and be able to deliver a speech.

Last edited:
So dating a coworker is "corruption". Wow, I've been corrupt on a few occasions myself over the years.
a subordinate

when you are the DA?

yes, that is an ethics violation

you idiots are , well, retarded

You've been dead fucking wrong about every claim you've made in here for over a month. You denied they were having sex in the first place, then claimed "ok, but they said they didn't start having sex until after she picked him, and they would never risk the serious trouble they'd be in by lying under oath", and of course have now moved to defending them lying under oath, you claimed Wade was taking a pay cut by accepting it, and now we find out his yearly income and net worth have nearly doubled. Maybe sit this one out, your guesswork hasn't gone well here.

Not sure how you you couldn't figure out that I'm referring cases being brought at all. They don't bring any charges against Biden for a more egregious version of the same thing because they said he's too senile, Kathy Hochul already spilled the beans and told every other real estate investor not to worry, they aren't going to sue any of them for doing the same thing and it was just a political prosection that only applies to Trump, they changed the goddamn law just for the "rape is sexy" pill popper to file a suit at the behest and funding of a tech billionaire that not 1 person believes, and her lawyers had to tell her to STFU because she's supposed to pretend to be a victim and was instead acting like she won the lottery. Lol at "insurrection". You don't overturn a county, elections are run by state, but it isn't the state attorney general of Georgia, it's some corrupt hoodrat who filed it to pay for male prostitutes.

1) Not once did I claim they were not in a romantic relationship. Not once. What I did say is that it is absolutely meaningless.

2) I believed the DA and the Prosecuting attorney with regards to the timing of their relationship over the repeat scumbag Mr. Roman. Yep... and the contrary has not been proven.

3) They have NOT been proven to have lied under oath. But, if McAffee decides on Friday that he sides with you, I'll eat my words.

4) Mr. Wade gets paid by the hour, and his billing per hour is much lower than his billing per hour in private practice. He has had to put in far more hours than he has previously, and even testified to have performed work for which he was unable to bill due to the billing caps put in place by Fani Willis. Do you not get paid more if you do more work?
If you are paid by the hour, you certainly SHOULD.

5) Robert Hur ( The long time Republican appointed as special investigator by Merrick Garland) found there were no charges to be filed against President Biden. If you don't understand how Trump's issues are dramatically different, you're either disingenuous or a fucking moron.

6) You've devolved into some silly CT land after this point, did you have a stroke?
I dunno what to tell you.

7) The Insurrection against the constitution took place in DC when Trump incited a mob to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power on Jan 6th. It's hard to believe, but...it happened... there's even video.

8) The case in GA is NOT an insurrection case, it's an election interference case (among other violations).

they are brought up by DA's in counties they think they can win.

yoiu do'nt understand US law, or do you, mr fake canadian?
Do you think that DA's should rather bring charges in locales they know they CAN'T win?

Fani Willis is the DA for Fulton County, so that's where she has to bring the charge. It's not a coincidence that Fulton County contains most of Atlanta---which would have been a primary target that Donnie wanted to disenfranchise (since they voted around 74% Democrat)
So, given the evidence of obvious election interference, which county SHOULD have brought the charges? It would have to be a county that went Democrat, because obviously Mr. Shitpants wasn't trying to disenfranchise the Republican voters right?

You've also got to remember that Fani was even having difficulty recruiting folks to work the case, because EVERYBODY knows that bringing a case against Trump brings a shit show, and most folks don't want that disruption and risk of harm in their lives. It's like going after Scientology. The cult members are un-fucking-hinged.

Now, I am NOT a lawyer, I only have a cursory understanding of the basics.

Finally, wherever cases are brought, the prosecutor must have standing.

ie) A DA in Michigan could NOT have brought the case that Fani Willis did.

Who cares about Trump? The corrupt characters going after the corrupt guy are more interesting. Trump is not an ideal leader, and Fani is not an ideal DA. The hearing is fascinating. Anyone without a dog in the fight is entertained. Those two lovebirds were banging in 2019/2020/2021. Fani stinks and is a walking ethics violation. The best part is watching Bradley squirm as he gets torched by all sides. He "Absolutely!" knew what was going on. Cash, kickbacks, nepotism, contracts, IRS, love affairs, and now desperately attempting to maintain any shred of reputation and career. I am more interested in Merchant and Bradley's relationship! He poured his heart out to her. Minor credit to him for reversing and protecting a guy he still considers a friend. Of his own ethics or extreme duress. He is walking the most uncomfortable tightrope before our eyes. This stuff is not uncommon. Red, blue, and every color in between. A classic tale of how minor lies can snowball into a freak show. It's compounded by the chaos of being in Trump's orbit.

Last edited:
By the way, the left is so scared, because if this is showed to be a bullshit indictment, there is a simple conclusion to say bullshit election in the same county(ies).

These are the people running your courts, elections, etc. embrace it, reflect on it, and then decide on how you actually feel things are adjudicated, which is also the same language in these voting system, which in an area like Fulton county, have a 90% adjudication rate

After that, just reflect on the headlines and charges against Rudy guilianni in the news and this forum. Weaponized news and narrative. Trump side winning. #Truth
Jesus Christ see a therapist.

<TheDonald>

I hope you’re wrong, but if you’re right, hopefully democrats maintain control of the Senate and take the House. I think there are 17 republican seats in Biden won districts up for grabs, so there’s a chance.
I mean, if we put that idiot in charge again (and he’ll probably be a convicted felon by then), the least we can do is make sure congress doesn’t let him do much of anything. He can spend all of his time hunting reptiles or whatever, that’s cool by me.

Reactions: N13
Back