Did anyone else skip the WMMA co main?

Not you, but there's certain people I see in nearly every WMMA thread where all they do is bitch about how much they hate it and how much it sucks. The forum has a search function, and when I pull up their posts I often find that they spend the majority of their time bitching about WMMA. Just like there's certain folks who spend most of their time slagging Fedor, GSP, Conor, or whoever.
So? They're right.

Wmma is never worth the watch.

All men realize this.

Some deny it out of either a weird perversion and pleasure to seeing women get beat up, or a misplaced attempt at kindness acting like women are good at fighting.
I skipped all the male fights and just watched the wmma fights

i skipped the whole event but glad i saw that gif. i thought she just whiffed on pucnhes but LOL she was literally punching air

I am so proud of you.
For the record, I just don't like boring fights.. regardless of who is fighting.

I have no qualms right with watching women beating each other up though. Oddly, enough when I watch youtube videos of women fighting on the street they end up being more physical than 80 percent of wmma fights. Maybe they're signing the wrong women in the UFC.

For the record, I just don't like boring fights.. regardless of who is fighting.

I have no qualms right with watching women beating each other up though. Oddly, enough when I watch youtube videos of women fighting on the street they end up being more physical than 80 percent of wmma fights. Maybe they're signing the wrong women in the UFC.

I'll help you out here:

They are signing the wrong woman.

Every woman is the wrong woman.

Plus, we all know why you like wmma
Amanda-Nunes.jpeg

Saw parts of it. The skill level is just not there when it comes to Barber. Grasso is alright but she’s nothing special. The fight shouldn’t have been a co-main. There’s been worse fights but Barber’s striking and enteries were horrendously bad and I don’t care to watch that.

It’s not the fact that they’re women that turns me off; it’s the fact that a sizeable portion of WMMA fighters are mediocre and some look like they don’t train certain aspects. Talent is talent. Mediocrity is mediocrity. I’ll happily watch Rose vs Andrade, but those fights are exceptions.
Agreed Maycee is bad but Grasso is pretty good.

It was a good fight and I was looking forward to it. Still, I cringed at the 6ft air striking by Barber. Judging distance is one thing, just throwing air strikes is something else. It's a shame that there are only a handful of really talented women fighters out there but it really makes them stand out and fun to watch.

wild brawlers are always the amateurs. That's what the bare knuckle boxing event is like. Lots of impact, but not much skill in there.

You've got to be kidding.

Just off of the top of my head:

Amanda Ribas (does ANYBODY have more personality than her?)
Rose Namajunas
Weili Zhang
Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Angela Hill
Jessy Jess
Michelle Waterson
... all have very notable personalities.

I'm sure that other Sherbros could add to the list.
Lmao.
Jessy who??

I think a fight like that has it's place. Namely not on a UFC main card.

All the "sucks to be you mate, you missed a banger" are obviously happy to see any mma which I can understand but lets be real Sherbros ffs

Back