Did Jones take steroids for the Gus fight?

We can't know for sure but he's had a lot of trouble passing tests since USADA and that fight was before USADA.

Cracks me up how everybody think Jones is the guy to have cracked the code and carved a legendary, all-time great career for himself by taking PEDs while all those other suckers that can't hold a candle to him did not touch the stuff.

Of course he was on PEDs. He's going to be on PEDs when he comes back and crushes Gus as well.

So we really need another thread for this?

OSP because Jon only 50-45'd him with ease. Didn't finish him.
Dude, that was such a shitty performance — did you see how he was only able to do what he wanted with OSP and was never in any sort of danger? Unbelievable. #Exposed

Last edited:
No.

But alot of weed, cocaine, strippers and booze beforehand.
Yeah he was so fat and out of shape for the Gus fight. Too bad he was 30 lbs over and they had to do catchweight.

Maybe he did train, maybe he didn't. The more important question is did he use steroids?

I suspect he did. When he got busted the first time, during his crying "apology" he said he has taken the same "supplements" his entire career. Was this just a thinly veiled way of saying he's taken steroids his entire career?

Hey TS... no one know this. Dont waste your life looking for bullshit from years ago.

Logic will tell you that he did. But there is no proof, so it's just a logical assumption.

Dude, that was such a shitty performance — did you see how he was only able to do wht he wanted with OSP and was never in any sort of danger? Unbelievable. #Exposed

I don't know how many underwhelming short-notice performances people need to see before they realize that not preparing for a fighter in advance adversely affects performance.

TJ had a shit performance against Soto that was only saved by the last-minute KO. DC had a shit performance against Anderson Silva. Khabib was widely criticized for his performance against Al. Conor against mini-Mendes and Nate. I can't figure out what's going on here.

I’d be amazed if he didn’t. Guys that get popped have 99.9% cheated their whole careers. How anyone can think otherwise is crazy.

DC said that Jon has likely been on steroids since after his Shogun win. I tend to agree with him. By the time he fought Gus I'm very confident saying he was already well into using them.

Yeah he was so fat and out of shape for the Gus fight. Too bad he was 30 lbs over and they had to do catchweight.
chuck-liddell-jon-jones.jpg

His college roommate says he was PED junkie in college. His T/E ratios were wonky in the first DC fight. And he's been popped twice. The only reasonable assumption is that he's been juicing his whole career.

His college roommate says he was PED junkie in college. His T/E ratios were wonky in the first DC fight. And he's been popped twice. The only reasonable assumption is that he's been juicing his whole career.
Nah, mate, it was just a coincidence.

Yes or no, he still cheated.

That eye gouge changed the entire complexion of the fight.

100%. His brothers are all professional athletes who have also been caught cheating with PEDs.

It's quite ironic how Jon Jones continues to portray himself as the black christian dude with god given talent when the truth is, he's just a lying, cheating, POS.

Dude is such a mental midget he had to disable comments on his IG page.

Did Jones take steroids for the Gus fight?
Maybe he did train, maybe he didn't. The more important question is did he use steroids?

I suspect he did. When he got busted the first time, during his crying "apology" he said he has taken the same "supplements" his entire career. Was this just a thinly veiled way of saying he's taken steroids his entire career?
your thread title is flawed. why didn't you title it " I think Jones took steroids for the Gus fight"? you suck and your thread sucks.

Most likely but Gus is probably on something too.

Again, they’re all on steroids.

It's my believe that he's seriously on the juice since the Gusmao fight.

Against Gusmao he looked like a talented fighter, gritty, inventive and dirty- but just a lanky dude who lacked power on the big stage.

A few monts later he look very different and absolutely manhandled a big, experienced fighter like Bonnar. IMO he trained like crazy and got serious about PEDs for such a big change in such a short time.

Last edited:
Back