Did this chinese guy go too far?

Pickpocketing looks cool in movies but I imagine 99% of the time irl it's just some asshole jamming their hand in your pocket and relying on you being unprepared to deal with them.
It looks part art part crime in the movies and that's probably true. Moview like the sting and, I think it was Gangs of New York, make it look pretty sophisticated. i've been pickpocketed before and didn't even realize it at the time.

whose side are you on? Chinese guy go to Italy and pickpocketed

Happened nearly identical to me in Italy. These are mostly albanian and romanian lead criminal groups. They school their thieves of making a huge scene when caught to make it as uncomfortable as possible for the victim to wait for police. They always work at least as a team.

With us the woman screamed about being hurt by us to bystanders. It worked with tourists to some degree but the Italians all knew exactly what pos they are. Huge problem in Italy especially Rome and Naples

Last edited:
Someone needs to start a youtube prank channel targeting gypsies/pickpockets. I normally don't care for the assholes that go around pranking actual people, but this could be an acceptable exception.

In Italy alteady happened even on regular television, is what pushed/gave ground to new government to make a new specific law to arrest them lol

In the US the laws on citizen arrests are pretty permissive but this isn't the case in Europe. You should never attempt a citizen arrest unless you know the laws in the country you're in very well, otherwise you can catch charges yourself.
Again it's gypsy
Last police concern would be blame you for citizien arrest or whatever is called lol

Was child in the 90s when we was coming back home dad threw male one that was caught trying to open our door down stairs bunch of times till ground floor (we were 3rd floor, of course bunch of stairs not vertical flight lol), then roughed up what was left while dude of next door called police

When police came only reaction was "ok we take him now" and looked like dude was about to get a second round lmao

Now surely it's more unlikely due all that cellphone vids and police brutality bs, but sure af police is'nt going to go after you over stopping a gypsy from doing gypsy shit

Only case i can imagine is you causing it some serious injury that make for them impossible ignore it

Last edited:
Happened nearly identical to me in Italy. These are mostly albanian and romanian lead criminal groups. They school their thieves of making a huge scene when caught to make it as uncomfortable as possible for the victim to wait for police. They always work at least as a team.

With us the woman screamed about being hurt by us to bystanders. It worked with tourists to some degree but the Italians all knew exactly what pos they are. Huge problem in Italy especially Rone and Naples

Italians would probably support your case with police too lol

Btw advice never tell regular romanian they're gypsies, they hate rom more than we do lol

Rome and Naples pickpocketing are two pretty different scenarios btw

Annoying thieving b1tch got what she deserved. Not sure what the fuss is about with her being a woman we have to treat everyone exactly the same nowadays don't we? Would it be different if he was restraining a male pickpocket then?

Last edited:
I'm impressed with how he keeps his cool enough when bringing her back up from the ground to do a quick hair fix lol.

Lmao gypsies never change

Props to the guy, didnt even hurt her
Actually a lot of gypsies changed but that's near 100% Sinti. The Roma no matter were I met them or heard about them in Slovakia, Romania., Germany are organised in tribes looking for handouts and crime near all. Sadly the stereotype fits mostly. But Sinti I met quite some great people.

Why point out he is Chinese in the title TS? You are insinuating he is incapable of making correct decisions. And a terrible driver.
I think what he is stating.... is that the subject of the thread is the actions of a Chinese fellow. Nothing is "insinuated".

And....... different culture, hard to judge. I think maybe a head kick instead of restraining her and then move on with your day.

Completely justified. 2 points of satisfaction in this video.

1) A man serves justice to a thief.

2) A woman realizes that her sex isn’t a get out jail free card.

Pick pockets steal peoples ID,passports,phones and money. Imagine being a tourists and you are left without money or aa phone because of this scum.

Back