Did you like O’Malley being brought in the cage ?

Sean is supposed to be the not Cringe guy, but he talk shit to save his life.

weak fake hype from mentally stunted people, addicted to attention from strangers, being supported by people addicted to attention from strangers, all dopamine stunted, and addicted to instant gratification. this is really the worst that society has to offer anymore. i'm not even an aljo fan, but for the love of everything that is right, I hope he destroys Sean O'Malley. That is all.

The whole interaction was pretty cringe but Aljo won it handily.
Not sure there was a winner there. On the upside though when they fight it will be like the Cejudo Aljo fight, don't care who wins just want a violence and a finish. Hopefully we don't get another 5 round fight with such limited action and they fight on a card where Belal isn't the co-main.

What the fuck was pink poodle thinking? FOH with this pseudo WWE shit. What a cringe fest.

And yet Dana is standing there nutting in his pants.

Fuck man, to this day, I'm still mad at Yan that he didn't manage to knock OMalley tfo. Otherwise we wouldn't be here.

It would have been much better with CCC but it looked like they had a character replacement due to some conflicts like they do in Hollywood.

O'malley had no business in there.

Show some class, let the man enjoy his win you absolute clown

I'm not the biggest Aljo fan but I don't hate the guy like many do. I hope he will sleep O'malley

Back