Did you like O’Malley being brought in the cage ?

I looked through the whole thread, so if anyone mentioned this-apologies. But was the poodle wearing the thriller jacket with no shirt underneath the whole time he was there?

I looked through the whole thread, so if anyone mentioned this-apologies. But was the poodle wearing the thriller jacket with no shirt underneath the whole time he was there?

One of my homies pointed that out.
I was like, he makes that jacket look ugly as shit.

Just another forced confrontation. The whole division is full of cringelords with the exception being Yan

If they’re going to have fighters do promos disguised as random confrontations, why don’t they actually do some SCRIPTING so it doesn’t look as dumb and as gay as this?

WME absorbed WWE; why not just have some writers from WWE have some “influence” some of these type of altercations?

They already had a bunch of WWE wrestlers do some bump ads in between the 288 event so they’re not even hiding the fact that UFC and WWE are under the same banner now..

Funny that O'Malley who has a convicted child molester friend/hero comes out in a Michael Jackson jacket....

It felt like tuning into the WWE today when you were a fan of the attitude era

Sterling needs to watch his fucking mouth.

If Suga continues developing his TDD, Sterling is dead.

Suga is the best striker in the division and one of the best pound for pound.

Suga is for real.

Everyone wants that Nick Diaz moment but the reason it worked in the first place was because Nick wasn't acting.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fb97246805ddda1f25cb28f2e74936955.jpg

There is zero sense in that clip that either guy was actually willing to throw a punch

Yea just a WWF gimmick!

UFC and MMA fighters in general should never borrow any ideas from dumb old WWF.

It's not like it ever works...

I usually don't mind the WWE antics at all, but the whole post fight portion in this case felt agonizing. It's like Aljo was having an awkward meltdown the whole time.

Cheesy...they should never do that.

Let the fucking champ enjoy his moment. Never mind the risks of drama, it's just inappropriate even when things go smoothly. Seeing ONE brings in Akhmetov (who couldn't even cut a promo) to challenge DJ the other night, especially when DJ said it might his last fight, was lame.

Do it from outside the cage, if anything. Bringing someone in is just disrespectful to the winner that night, IMHO.

The face-off is fine if the winner is alright with it, it's the forced trash talk that sucks

Back