Didn't Khabib start EVERYTHING by jumping Artem?

Dagestanis do everything in groups. It's not like they were running around the place searching for Artem, they saw him and Khabib confronted him for calling him a coward. It didn't need to be a huge deal till Conor showed up high on coke throwing shit.

A man accompanied with his team would realize the power imbalance in confronting his detractor alone. At least he could have refrained from putting his hands on him. It's not a good look, we already know Khabib would smash Artem 1 on 1.
The Artem shit-talking video was in Russian and it wasn't viral, he is a nobody and no one was paying attention, why go on youtube and listen to everything anyone has to say about you?

In America we have freedom of speech, can't have athletes assaulting everyone that calls them bad things on the internet.

A slap can be considered a minor incident among tough guys but the law has provisions to protect anyone regardless of the background context. Just slapping someones phone away can be considered assault. Yeah, these are presumably big boys but Khabib is also playing the "respect sport" card. He doesn't live under his own code as law when he is on US soil.

"Freedom of Speech does NOT mean that a person can say whatever they want to say. Freedom of Speech means that someone'sright to say something is protected within certain limits. A person may have to suffer consequences for saying some things, but they still have the right to say them. For example, it is against the law to yell, "FIRE," in a crowded place because someone may get injured. A person has the right to say it, but they also have the consequences"
://score.rims.k12.ca.us/score_lessons/bill_of_rights/media/press.htm

Lobov was the first to talk shit

Secondly, that wasn’t a jump, he was unharmed

Artem said he would slap Khabib when he saw him.

So Khabib actually did slap him when he saw him. <45>

What you Western pussies don't understand, is that in Eastern Europe, once you say something, you better be able to back it up.

Everything you say will be tested and you are expected to live up to it, especially tough talk.

Lobov was the first to talk shit

Secondly, that wasn’t a jump, he was unharmed

Artum is a hero though. Without him starting this whole thing culminating in finally Conor manning up after two years running and fight in his division again we would have never seen Khabib smash Conor.

Thank you Artum.

I think it all started at UFC 205 when Conor tried flexing on twood and khabib.

Khabib called him out on acting tough and Conor was shook ever since.

This could have all been a plot to rid sbg of Conor to make way for the rise of His Grace, Lord Artem, the first of his name

"Freedom of Speech does NOT mean that a person can say whatever they want to say. Freedom of Speech means that someone'sright to say something is protected within certain limits. A person may have to suffer consequences for saying some things, but they still have the right to say them. For example, it is against the law to yell, "FIRE," in a crowded place because someone may get injured. A person has the right to say it, but they also have the consequences"

I be damned if I don't yell FIRE next time in a crowded place

Well please elucidate for me then, I thought it meant someone can call another guy a pussy without breaking any law.
Didnt Artem say he was gonna slap Khabib when he saw him? Wouldn't that be against the law as well.

It started when the UFC allowed conor to go overboard with his trash talk and antics during the Aldo world tour.

It escalated from there.

And if it was all business why did conor come all the way over from Ireland to defend his punching bags honour by endangering and injuring people by throwing a large steel dolly through the window of a moving vehicle?

If it's all business then why claim you were there to defend your teammate when that had very little to do with it.

But yeah - it's everyone's fault but conor's.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a Conor apologist and I think everyone involved in this circus is shitting the bed. Too much potential being tarnished with stupid ego quarrels; these guys need some levity.
This is ain't nothing close to a real war for fuck sakes, these guys are making their money for being combat SPORT personalities on TV.

But didn't Khabib start this antic fest by ganging up on Artem with a full crew when he was by himself? Not sure if Artem had backup in that confrontation.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if they're gonna play the finger pointing game which solves nothing, that is where everything began, no?

Ganging up on a guy by himself and slapping him around for the dumb shit he said on the internet (nothing about his family, country, or religion) isn't very sportsman like, that's not the high road, that's not the religious road, not mature nor dignified.

I think Khabib overplays his righteous card.
Dude needs thicker skin and a sense of humor.
Conor of course needs to put down the coke if that's what's messing with his brain and stop hanging out with losers, but he isn't the one preaching "respect sport" and rolling up on dudes.

Artem should have kept his mouth shut. It not like Khabib and his friends gang assaulted him and left him hospitalized like some people like to portray it as.

So you worship laws and legality so riddle me this; why are you still going on about this if Conor dropped charges? By law, Khabib is absolved. All wrongs have been righted.

Fedor wouldn't engage in shit like this, and yes a lot of (fundamentalist) Muslims are insecure, acting tough to cover up the fact that they secretly think other people view them as weak. However, you need to turn this criticism around and attack Conor for taunting Khabib and trying to destroy his reputation if you want to be consistent, instead I only see you obsessing over the same person.

I'm not attacking anyone per se, I already said Conor should have been banned for life after the dolly incident. Khabib at that point should have "won the battle."
It wasn't fair that Conor was given a pass for that.

I am not saying I worship laws, so let's not go ad-hominem, I oppose many laws and will ignore them if I see fit.

What I am saying is that these guys are public figures, and it is not wise for them to commit assault. Little assault or big assault, it's not a good look and not in the spirit of martial arts.

Most reasonable people already understand that the Conor dolly incident is a really, really bad look and an unexcusable crime.
I'm just making the argument that Khabib slapping around people surruonded by his team might not be such a terrible look in comparison, but it's also a crime technically and it doesn't make him look tough. Though he has a lot more apologists for it.

If we talk about the dolly incident and how he could have killed innocent people then we can talk about how the arena brawl could have also killed people.

Lol I already knew that and that provision doesn't apply to this situation at all, so....?

Who can wrestle and defend kicks

And who doesnt smoke weed, drink, or instigate trash talk

So they are not alike in personality, how about fight style? No, not there either. Do they look alike? No they dont

So they really are a lot a like right

I guess you could say they are both human, that counts for something

Artum is a hero though. Without him starting this whole thing culminating in finally Conor manning up after two years running and fight in his division again we would have never seen Khabib smash Conor.

Thank you Artum.
He is GOAT

Jezz man, quit the bullshit topics about Khabib and Conor.......

I don't remember the Diaz bros needing a posse to confront another fighter

Seriously?

Don't know what you could call the Scrap Pack backup team here, if I can't call them a posse.

I guess thats what happens when you talk crap about a guy you wouldnt fight...Some of them dont take shit from anyone.

Back