Diego just admitted he got submitted by Fabia in under a minute when he first rolled with him.

giphy.gif

I have no idea why people keep criticizing Diego. He does a great job telling his story as a fighter. Many things he says in that interview are spot on. He also explains how Fabia helped him and how people with limited insight started the narrative of negativity. People making fun of him were never true fans. I think if Diego walks away now his mind is still in pretty good shape.

He probably used the ol’ testicle tug that he’s shown before on Diego

Fabia was probably checking his oil with one hand, while holding diegos cock and balls in a 5 finger vice grip with the other.

The only real reason why I don't like and trust Fabia is because he's too egotistical. But if it works for Diego, more power to him. His mind at times can be as strong as a diamond, but other times, fragile as a vase. Ultimately, it's up to Diego in what he chooses to do. I have faith in his abilities to overcome any hurdles in life that will come at him.

Bless Diego...

I despise narcissism with a passion... But what doesn't work for me maybe something that works for others...

There's some sort of power Fabia has over Diego mentally. Or else that would've never happened. Or maybe Fabia is that good on the ground and has some legitimacy to his tactics? lol, I doubt it's the ladder.

Hope Diego finds his peace and truth...
$_35.jpg

I preferred Ido Portal running like an alligator on the sand.

Under the School of Self Awareness,
2 fingers in the butthole is a legit technique!

im sure many top grapplers let their gfs sub them when theyre playing around in the bed

Well then his ground game really sucks if he got subd by that bum

Back