Dillashaw trying to pick on smaller guys

they are all small lol, take your pick. Whoever he "picks" will be small lol.

Actually fight night weights dj and Cody were both 142 lbs in LA and tj was 149.5. The Flyweight class is just weak bantamweights who extra-strave themselves they're not noticeably smaller people it should be one class.

Why even bother trying for a match with max guy can't even make 155 without going into the hospital and pulled out of 3 fights in a row. <45>
We are talking about going up. Conor went up to 155.. should he not be matched with Khabib because khabid had a hard weigh cut once??

I wasn't DEMANDING. but him asking for 1+ million purses is equally ridiculous. he just have the highest discrepancy between skill =/= intelligence ever seen in a fighter. but when you clean up the division (which he effectively did at one point), you should move up. if he had moved up, or not necessarily moved up, but challenged for the belt, even if he lost, he would just come back to 125 and continue to defend his title again, and he would gain respect from the MMA community. but hell, don't even do it for respect but for his legacy. imagine him as 125 and 135 champ? that would be some GOAT shit, but unfortunately he never cared about that
I agree he would have been better served by moving to135 at some point. I know YOU were not demanding, but some our fellow sherbros have expressed disdain for DJ for not going up to 135, and absolutely demanded he move up or they would never respect him.

My only issue is why isn’t TJ getting the same demands to go up to face killers at 145 because he is close to cleaning out the division after he fights Marlon, Rivera and Cruz again.

He already beat most of the others

Yes its a bitch move, whether he can make the weight or not. You don't chase belts in lower weight classes, you challenge up in weight against stiffer competition
I always knew Anderson was a bitch for challenging GSP. Hes a bitch for using roids too though.. <seedat>

Lmao it was never just about "challenging" yourself. Maybe for Penn it was, but for the rest it was about 2 top P4P champs going at it. This is why GSP vs Silva was a dream fight. You had to be an all time great with multiple title defenses which is why Dillashaw was going after Mouse and not Holloway. Had nothing to do with size. Its also why it made no sense when people bitched about Silva calling out GSP instead of Jones. It was because they were dominant champs during the same era. Jones wasn't in the picture at the time, he was just beginning his reign. Has nothing to do with size.

At the time I feel like it was a good fight, Mighty Mouse would have been a good opponent.
But I think TJ is kind of being too safe with his fights lately.
Going down to fight MM would mean he doesn't lose his belt, rematching a guy you just KO'd(Cody), and now fighting a fresh new champion who's much smaller?

There is no risk with this guy, granted props to him for actually fighting. But he's cherry picking fights while avoiding real challenges like the contenders at BW. And I understand for not wanting to fight Max at FW, TJ is way too small and would get wrecked at 145

Yep is kind off a bitch move on his part, and before the mm hate brigade comes and point out Cody's weight, it doesn't matter you go running to the lower class but rise to the bigger one to challenge yourself
Cutting to 125 would be more scary for TJ than fighting anyone at 145. Tj isn't scared he will box Gervonta Davis if he could. He truly believes he's the best ever. He wants two belts like everybody else these days. He wanted to prove he'd steamroll the p4p #1 (he clearly would've). Now it's about legacy. Get the easy two then go for 3 later if he has enough defenses at 135. Calling TJ a bitch is just dumb. These guys trying to make money and create legacies out here. The fact he can make 125 tells me he's mentally stronger than I ever imagined.

Back