Dillian Whyte claims Tyson Fury KO was illegal and calls for rematch

Going 56mph in 55mph zome is illegal too. Pushing happens all the time in boxing.
I know it does. Clinching is illegal too in boxing technically, I'm just stating the fact that pushing is illegal. Whyte was gone tegardless

I know it does. Clinching is illegal too in boxing technically, I'm just stating the fact that pushing is illegal. Whyte was gone tegardless
I agree he was gone even if he survived the round highly unlikely he would have survived the next.

Its a bit of a stretch though a boxed saying I was illegally pushed is same level of excuse as.....my costume was too heavy.....his gloves were loaded.....my own corner spiked my water.

I’ve been struggling with which response to use for Whyte..

political
<BidenShutIt>

Honest
<Dany07>

Please…
<LikeReally5>

Back to political

<TrumpWrong1>

Sure. Like I said. Doesn’t put it past fury doing whatever it takes imo.
Whyte started the dirty stuff. Whyte also has PED history. Multiple times.
Im a Whyte fan and I laughed at Wilder's excuses so Ill happy eat crow for this lol Part of me thinks Whyte is trolling for headlines, part of me things he is trying to salvage his bruised ego.
Thanks for being objective and calling out B.S. when you see it.

It looked to me like Fury knew Whyte was badly hurt and shoved him back so Whyte couldn't clinch with him and buy time to recover. Whyte needs to STFU, take the L and move on.

I love when people talk nonsense after a fight like Wilder did. It doesn't seem like Whytes head hit the canvas but if we assume what he's saying is accurate then that means he was so rocked by the uppercut that he didn't have his wits about him enough to tuck his chin so that he didn't hit his head on the floor.

Either way you cut it he was well beaten and done.

Sigh.

Whatever happened to just saying the better man won?

He fought the best boxer of his generation and came up shot. No shame in that.

@don't quote me! You need to see this. Lol

Where are all the people who demonized Wilder for his excuses? Will they show their face in this thread?
This is the same level as the Wilder excuses. Maybe even worse because Wilder actually had a path to victory & success in the 1st fight. Whyte had NO success or chance to win. This is going to get fun.

Gotta see if King Dillian send a sad video to his loyal people to deny reality first. That's some Trump level delusion.

Nothing will ever compare to Wilder's delusional excuses after the Fury rematch.
Going as far as to completely bury his trainer and basically accuse him of colluding with Fury's team. That was crazy

Nothing will ever compare to Wilder's delusional excuses after the Fury rematch.
Going as far as to completely bury his trainer and basically accuse him of colluding with Fury's team. That was crazy
FYI George Foreman pretty much did the same thing so I would say thats somewhat comparable.

Gotta see if King Dillian send a sad video to his loyal people to deny reality first. That's some Trump level delusion.

Excuses are Excuses. Making up a narrative that the fight was even & that you hit your head on the canvas knowing good & well their is unlimited video evidence to show or disprove this is pretty strange too.

Excuses are Excuses. Making up a narrative that the fight was even & that you hit your head on the canvas knowing good & well their is unlimited video evidence to show or disprove this is pretty strange too.
So saying he was pushed which is illegal and should have been given extra time is the same as saying it was his own trainers fault for spiking his water?

So saying he was pushed which is illegal and should have been given extra time is the same as saying it was his own trainers fault for spiking his water?
How would him getting a little extra time even matter? He was out of it for a while and literally administered oxygen in the corner immediately after the fight. The guy was done. That uppercut wrecked him. His legs were gone and he was seeing stars.

Somebody explained why this was not considered a push.
In your mind how is this different than the long count or saying it should of been a TKO in Fury Wilder one? Once again you have different rules for different people

How would him getting a little extra time even matter? He was out of it for a while and literally administered oxygen in the corner immediately after the fight. The guy was done. That uppercut wrecked him. His legs were gone and he was seeing stars.
It matters because he thinks he is saving face in the internet.

Somebody explained why this was not considered a push.
In your mind how is this different than the long count or saying it should of been a TKO in Fury Wilder one? Once again you have different rules for different people
I am not comparing it a long count i am comparing it too
1) Loaded Gloves
2) Heavy Costume
3) Own corner spiking his water
Cant compare wilders numerous excuses to him saying he was illegally shoved. It was an obvious shove as well he stopped throwing a punch to push him over

As I said before even if he made it to end of the round he would more than likely get KO in the next as highly unlikely to recover

Back