DNC Hacks. Honestly it did not sway my vote

So, did the Russian hacks release emails that were all real or did they make fake ones up? I've always been confused as to why people were upset about the hacks if all the emails were real. All they did was reveal how big of a shit show the DNC is.

Foreign governments trying to sway elections by hacking American political parties doesn't concern you at all?

Foreign governments trying to sway elections by hacking American political parties doesn't concern you at all?

Not if it's just a matter of them releasing actual e-mails that were exchanged by the democratic party. If the Russians released a bunch of fake emails in hopes that it would sway the election, then yes that would be a problem. If they're just exposing the the corrupt nature of the DNC, then the only people who deserve blame were the corrupt individuals who exchanged the emails.

I would also like to see the emails being exchanged by the republicans during this time.

The trump crowd bought into the Russian so hard they convinced them it was actually Hillary who did it. They so easily bought into Russian propaganda about seth rich that they still believe it.

It's not.

You can't prove the hacks changed someone's vote, just like TS can't truthfully state it didn't effect his.

This is especially true when you don't exactly what information you wouldn't have seen otherwise.

You could survey it to a degree

You know what I realised, until Russia started influencing American elections they were much less popular on here.

Not if it's just a matter of them releasing actual e-mails that were exchanged by the democratic party. If the Russians released a bunch of fake emails in hopes that it would sway the election, then yes that would be a problem. If they're just exposing the the corrupt nature of the DNC, then the only people who deserve blame were the corrupt individuals who exchanged the emails.

I would also like to see the emails being exchanged by the republicans during this time.

But they didn't do that for the Republicans, which shows their preferred result was either Trump (seemed so unlikely I doubt it was their intent) or an undermined Hilary.

And even if they did hack both, why would you be ok with foreign powers trying to sway elections and/or sow discord in the general public?

Last edited:
Off topic. Fucking Google phone piece of shit.

[QUOTE="thefirstemporer, post: 142910255, member: 198810”]Hitlery

For every “literally Hitler” there’s a “literally Hitler”, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Obama will always be the first "Literally Hitler".

I'm just saying. I understand the Russians hacking us is a big deal. We need better cyber security. But it did not sway my vote...which sounds bad too saying I would have Voted for Trump regardless. But the better choice still IS the better choice. So,all this fuss seems like a distraction drummed up by the left more and more. Amiwrong

I wonder if trump will ask his butt buddy Putin to send these guys to the US for trial. Lol

Everything putin wanted he got. A country in constant turmoil, constant fighting and he knew exactly who to put in charge to make that happen. The orange clown

Well I certainly didn't see THIS spin coming. /s

Whether or not she was hacked and all her dirty laundry aired. It did not sway my opinion of who to vote for. Benghazi and the Emails were already out there. In fact knowing how easily they were hacked, does that not make her security breach even worse?

I mean regardless my question for the thread is, Did the Russian hacks sway your opinion somehow? The flurry of information and the Russians trying to undermine her really did not change my opinion of how corrupt she was.

I am glad you support a foreign power, trying to disrupt our elections. My forefathers did not die for you to just act like that is no big deal.
YOu are a traitor to your country, because you should be pissed that a foreign power tried to usurp our democracy.
Keep sucking on Don the Con's teat because you place that above your country, you fucking traitor.

@M3t4tr0n

Imagine if Obama called Iran to hack Mitt Romney or McCain....Can you imagine, how the right wingers would freak out? They would call Obama a Muslim(I mean they already were but much louder now)...Not to mention if Obama asked Russia, they would call Obama a Commie aswell(Much louder too).

Ted Kennedy worked with Russia to defeat Reagan in the 84' election, but you weren't old enough to be outraged

It’s so funny how right wingers did a complete 180 on everything. It’s mind boggling

I would like to see the evidence, unless I am wrong the DNC server hacked was reviewed by a private company and not turned over to FBI

I actually would like to see (if even possible) the quantifiable link between the hacks and votes lost
Just remeber that the election was decided by 80,000 votes in three states... that’s less than a capacity crowd at a football game. EVERY factor was a potentially deciding factor.

Back