Opinion Do you agree with the other party/side on any issue ?

Well, the question was something different. I'm just saying that you're a grown man, and it's kind of pathetic to let yourself get manipulated like that.

But he's not. He's letting other people change his philosophy for him. There you go again with the "gaslighting" stuff. Reminds me of Mr. Burns and sideburns:

So no you don't want to talk you just want to insult me ?

So no you don't want to talk you just want to insult me ?

You can explain yourself if you want. I can comment on your comments if I want (this is something rightists don't seem to get--freedom of speech goes both ways). I genuinely think it's pathetic for an adult to pass off responsibility the way you do. You won't see me say "I disagree with Gamer69420 on Twitter so I'm forced to abandon my philosophical commitments" or anything like that.

You seem like a party cheer leader because Obama, Clinton, and Biden have been called "mistakes" by the hard right who can't be objective in their opinions.
You talked about why we elected Republicans if they couldn't government. Do you want to talk about my opinions on the Republicans or Democrats?

He said it himself. "I used to be a liberal. Cultural issues and the first and second ammendment are what flipped me but I still tend to agree with them about most things , it's just that the things I don't agree with them on are things I don't want to compromise on in the slightest."

What if the impact the cultural issues and the 2nd Amendment had on him outweighed the impact of all the other liberal views he held ? It seem disingenuous and rather shameful on your part to put him down as you have.

Lmao gaslighting once again because you got caught making shit up again.
I'm starting to notice Jack does that a lot when he's ideologically cornered.

What if the impact the cultural issues and the 2nd Amendment had on him outweighed the impact of all the other liberal views he held ? It seem disingenuous and rather shameful on your part to put him down as you have.

What cultural issues even affect policy (remember the thread)? And the Second Amendment is a liberal issue. The very concept of rights is liberal.

And beyond that, you're making the same mistake he is. Other people don't define your views, or they shouldn't. If I were a fanatical opponent of any gun restrictions, I'd just say, "I'm a liberal that opposes any gun restrictions." I wouldn't say, "well, I used to be a liberal, but some other people disagree with me about guns who are also liberal so I have to change my thinking." People should take responsibility for themselves.

I'm starting to notice Jack does that a lot when he's ideologically cornered.

Yeah he's attempting to sucker Gutter Chris into a completely dishonest argument. It's best not to even give him the time of day. I'm finding out that he's nothing but a troll.

I was a Republican but once Trump and that Maga cult took over, I because a registered Independent.

I'm pro choice. There needs to be some kind of immigration reform. I support clean energy and worry about climate change. COVID shouldn't be a political issue, but it is. I got my COVID vaccine and boosters.

I'm in favor of tougher border security, tough on crime. Support our military and law enforcement. I liked Trump's tax reform.

I dislike Trump and Biden. If it comes down to those two, I'll vote Biden. If Nikki Haley was the Republican nominee, I'd vote for her over Biden.

Yeah he's attempting to sucker Gutter Chris into a completely dishonest argument. It's best not to even give him the time of day. I'm finding out that he's nothing but a troll.

Sure. No one can ever sincerely disagree with you, the main character of the universe. And if you don't think Chris is pathetic, good for you. I do. I believe people should take responsibility for themselves.

I was a Republican but once Trump and that Maga cult took over, I because a registered Independent.

I'm pro choice. There needs to be some kind of immigration reform. I support clean energy and worry about climate change. COVID shouldn't be a political issue, but it is. I got my COVID vaccine and boosters.

I'm in favor of tougher border security, tough on crime. Support our military and law enforcement. I liked Trump's tax reform.

I dislike Trump and Biden. If it comes down to those two, I'll vote Biden. If Nikki Haley was the Republican nominee, I'd vote for her over Biden.

Look at this guy for a contrast to Gutter Chris. He's not saying he no longer calls himself a conservative. He's just saying one particular politician and his followers are contemptible so he won't vote for that guy. Maintains his own views (which I disagree with, FWIW) and would vote for someone else in the party. This, IMO, is how a serious person expresses disagreement with a party or movement that they are aligned with.

If Democrats would nominate someone like RFK or Gabbard, and Republicans put up someone like Hogan or Christie, I'd vote Republican for president, but I'd still be a liberal. I wouldn't let crazies dictate my own thinking.

Sure, I used to pretty liberal on lots of things. I'm still in favor of M4A, a strong social safety net (for actual americans), affordable college, etc.

The problem is the democrats have lost the plot and are now pro-censorship, pro-illegal immigration, pro-war, abortion at any time in the pregnancy, america last, exposing children to debauchery, pro-criminal, etc.

Sure, I used to pretty liberal on lots of things. I'm still in favor of M4A, a strong social safety net (for actual americans), affordable college, etc.

The problem is the democrats have lost the plot and are now pro-censorship, pro-illegal immigration, pro-war, abortion at any time in the pregnancy, america last, exposing children to debauchery, pro-criminal, etc.

And this guy is just dishonest as hell. None of his comments have any connection to the real world. Just living in this weird fantasy where his opponents are explicitly evil.

Am I member of a fascist cult too?

I don't know. Do you worship Putin and Assad the way that other guy does?

At any rate, you're allegedly an adult who thinks that the other party is "pro-crime" and "pro-war" and that the left has extreme right-wing views on everything. Not someone anyone should be taking seriously.

Back