Do you date outside your race/ethnicity?

I don't date girls outside of my race because my wife doesn't approve it.

j k.

Actually not a lot availiable asian, hispanic or black girls here in Russia. Given opportunity I would date girls of all races if they are hot.

Last edited:
This you?

08de15848ecde17b5388853fa4719418.jpg
I don't get it

I don't get it

In Friends (TV show) Ross had a 3some with his wife, but it turned out that she was a lesbian and more than just curious, so she left him for the woman. I hope that doesn't happen to you, but if I was you I'd be concerned. Once she has a bit of it, she might want to keep going back and the next thing you know, you're Ross Geller.

I will bang any any ethnicity as long as they are attractive to me but I won’t have children with a woman who is not Caucasian, when that time comes.

Then don't bang them. Banging creates babies, and girls who think like you are kind of gross. I don' want to discriminate, so it's gross for you as well.

I don't date non-Sherdoggers

I married a blonde with blue eyes. The long term I had before her was a blonde with blue eyes. My HS GF was a blonde with blue eyes. I grew up in a neighborhood where the black girls were ruthless bitches. Way meaner than any guy. Loud mouthed and nasty. I was put off for life. Now I see the same types on the subway starting trouble with everyone in the name of fun. I pray they stay away because I will end up in jail. I have dated Latinas And Asians

I haven’t dated anyone the same race as me in over a decade. But I don’t live my home country.

Then don't bang them. Banging creates babies, and girls who think like you are kind of gross. I don' want to discriminate, so it's gross for you as well.

It’s my decision that I will only want to raise white Kids. It’s not gross at all. My current girlfriend of almost 3 is Caucasian and if it goes another 3, I will have a kid with her and make her happy. I just would choose not to have children that are half black or half Asian, so I won’t. That is simply a preference.

I won't date anyone from the continents of:

1) Africa
2) Australia

I won't date women from these specific geographic areas:

1) Mid East
2) England
3) Myanmar
4) Poland
5) Peru
6) Polynesia
7) Great Lakes

Yep. If you're attracted to each other who gives a hoot about superficial differences.

I'm white and I've dated white, black, Pakistani, Latino and Asian (half white/half Thai)

why is it funny?

Blonde hair:
1. Doesn't match their black/dark skin complexion and features.
2. They try to be white.
3. Do a poor dye job and after the roots grow out they look like clowns with multi hair colors.

Blonde hair:
1. Doesn't match their black/dark skin complexion and features.
2. They try to be white.
3. Do a poor dye job and after the roots grow out they look like clowns with multi hair colors.
1 is your opinion. 2 - lol no, it’s hair colour it’s not that deep 3. So do mayo girls so?

1 is your opinion. 2 - lol no, it’s hair colour it’s not that deep 3. So do mayo girls so?

Doesn't match bro, biologically impossible and glaringly fake.

It's like a bald guy doing a nasty comb over. Let it go, shave it and rock it. Own it.

Let the natural hair to and dress well. Way more dignified and attractive.

Back