Do you date outside your race/ethnicity?

As long as you're happy, my man.
Very happy. Mexican vagina feels like a warm furnace.

giphy.gif

Yeah, i get that, and i largely agree. What matters most is if she's going to be there for you. You don't need all of the other shit to make a relationship work.
I grew up in Japan, living in Korea right now though--I'm dating a Korean girl now, she's great, and we connect, but not in the same way as I would with a Japanese girl. I'm happy with what I got right now, but there are some things that I enjoy that would be awesome if I could enjoy them with a partner. A girl from a different background isn't going to have the same feeling towards some of my cultural things as a girl with my same background would

I think I'm culturally shitty

Never but want to date Asian pretty badly actually.

Yeah. I'm being honest, I don't get super hard with black girls. Had more than a couple. ONE seemed to be a match, but generally my wise weenie was telling me not to knock them up. I'm having a baby with a Syrian girl now. She's definitely arab.

I date all women who are attractive. J doubt any guy on here thinks any different.

Yeah, i get that, and i largely agree. What matters most is if she's going to be there for you. You don't need all of the other shit to make a relationship work.
I grew up in Japan, living in Korea right now though--I'm dating a Korean girl now, she's great, and we connect, but not in the same way as I would with a Japanese girl. I'm happy with what I got right now, but there are some things that I enjoy that would be awesome if I could enjoy them with a partner. A girl from a different background isn't going to have the same feeling towards some of my cultural things as a girl with my same background would
I agree with this, Im latin man, have you ever been in a latin family party? you know with lots of food, drinks, everybody dancing, salsa dancing, body to body bachata, your uncles getting shit drunk....ok all of that shit, if I were to bring a white girl to the party its like I would have to protect her from all that, and slowly introduce her to it, sure if there is love in the middle she will get used to it, and I will too, but there is definitely that process that could be long or short or could never happen.... if I bring a latin girl, there is no "process" she gets it, RIGHT AWAY probably because shes been exposed to the same things since she was a little girl.

Yes it is "easier" doesnt mean is right or wrong, sure as I said if there is love in the middle eventually both parties will work things out and love at the end is the most important thing in life an couples! but there is an undeniable fact that when you date somebody with your same cultural background it makes things easier.

Yeah like a bit of everything really but got a preference for black or white chicks.<20>

Pretty open to all races. Except maybe Indian chicks. Not sure about African women either.

I'm white. I've dated black girls, Armenian girls, a couple mexican girls, a couple more black girls, and many white girls.

I dont mean girl in a Roy Moore sense, though....

I’ve only dated one Asian chick and I was living in KL at the time so I didn’t really have a choice.

Dated a few latinas before but those don’t seem to last long. All the rest have been white girls.

I can’t do black, i am not physically atracted at all to them.

Do big booty petite blonds with blue eyes and white skin come in multiple racial varieties?

I'm latino, I've just dated latinas (brown and white latinas) and chinese. (I'm living in China)
I'm actually pretty obsesed with asians right now.

I've banged indonesian... and black, brown and white latinas, but never an african black or a european-american white.

I hope I can check the middle eastern, north european and black african vagina also before dying.

How about a black dude?
<JonesLaugh>
She says she's not attracted to black at all. She says because of the dark skin color which I don't understand. She also says since she grew up in the country she developed an attraction for country boys. She's obsessed with Luke Bryan.

She says she's not attracted to black at all. She says because of the dark skin color which I don't understand. She also says since she grew up in the country she developed an attraction for country boys. She's obsessed with Luke Bryan.
Ah, I thought you meant she wasn't attracted to just black chicks.
Interesting.
Is she dark herself?
I have known a few black girls like her actually. I also know some light skinned ones that go the other way and only want to date dark guys.

I'm latino, I've just dated latinas (brown and white latinas) and chinese. (I'm living in China)
I'm actually pretty obsesed with asians right now.

I've banged indonesian... and black, brown and white latinas, but never an african black or a european-american white.

I hope I can check the middle eastern, north european and black african vagina also before dying.
I would also like to go Viking once before I leave this mortal coil.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back