Do You Have a Preffered Clothing Brand That You Wear?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
I have been earning better money lately and have found that the thing I like buying more often is nicer clothes. I know some people don't even give a shit about what they wear, hell my friend has been wearing the same stuff since high school. I'm not talking about flamboyant clothes either, like Gucci or that other shit. Just nicer stuff like polos or Nike. Do you have a go to clothing brand?

I have quite a few American Eagle shirts. Polos, t-shirts and long sleeve. Not exactly fancy though.

I have a couple Ralph Lauren shirts that I wear to work. The rest is mixed.

I love my vintage Versace shirts.

What ever is at the thrift store.

Whatever looks nice and fits and is on sale. Ill just shop online and look for coupon codes but mostly go to the outlet store malls near my home

Button downs for work typically izod or polo
Jeans typically cinch
Fishing type stuff typically Simms.

Just because they seem to fit me the best.

I have a lot of other stuff but I would say those are the ones that stand out now.

Banana Republic kind of like a fancier gap; you’re able to find good cheap stuff online at times.

The beauty of izod is that there's a 50% chance you are trolling and 50% chance you are serious.

H&M or Uniqlo for the price and simplicity

Ralph Lauren polos and Armani jeans. They just fit the best for me, and if you're a kinda cheap SOB like me and only purchase during big sales they're not that expensive at all. Every shirt I have is tailored, which is China is very cheap. I have a couple of Burberry coats, now that shit ain't cheap but once again if you don't pay retail it's not that bad and they last forever. Don't have to spend a fortune to have nice stuff.

H&M or Uniqlo for the price and simplicity
I love H and M, the outlet near my home moved but I used to go there all the time and pick up some nice clothes for a good price, I never been to uniqlo though.

I like getting my shorts at old navy and my workout clothes too, they have good sales online ill just get a 30 percent of code and buy them.

Whatever happened to Karmaloop? I used to buy clothes from them all the time they would send me emails every day some times they would send a 40 percent off coupon.

Whatever I can find in my size at TJ Max/Ross/Bargain Hunt.

I like Callaway, Under Armour and Nike dry fit shirts, Izod pants are good for the price.

Back