Do You See A Happy Ending For Tony Ferguson?

Had he not tripped on the cable and had his life spiral out of control, then yes. Now idk mang

i've been saying since the last press conference he had with khabib that the man is clearly mentally ill and shit will not end well for him.

he's been cynically used by the company and i will be quite surprised if he doesn't do some crazy shit when his fighting career is over.

the man has schizophrenia and bipolar disorder... and he's made a career out of getting punched in the head a lot, he's taken an ungodly amount of punishment. CTE on top of his issues? it could work out if he was a genuinely nice, approachable guy where those around him will make sure he's taken care of - but he's known to be a massive douchebag. yeah, this isn't ending well.

Tony has never strayed from picking arguments with fighters, irrespective of weight class. However he seems to be looking for drama with anybody these days just to stay relevant. He’s become another Diego Sanchez but he’s his own Joshua Fabia. Great fighter but not elite. His prime was brief and it’s going to be a matter of now scavenging the dregs of that popularity, maybe picking up a win before Dana watches him plod closer and closer to surpassing Jeremy Stephen’s loss record and says no more.

Depends on what he does next. If he continues to trying to fight elites, no. If he goes on to fight guys like Cerrone, Miller, Lauzon he can retire on a nice win streak and secure some bags.

do you see him retiring victorious after a win and riding off into the sunset or being forced out after suffering devastating KO losses like Chuck Liddell? or even just on a massive losing streak like BJ Penn with some out of sport troubles sprinkled in? <{chips}>

no matter how many times I see into Tony's future, I just don't see a happy ending for him

thinking-doctor-strange.gif

I think it'll get ugly<FutbolThink>

Tell me a story.

A story? What kind of story?

One with a happy ending.

No such thing as a happy ending.

All endings are sad.

Especially if the story was happy.

If Tony keeps going it should be against other veteran fighters that can be sold as PPV co mains or headline fight nights.

Winnable opportunities and make some cash with whatever fights are left in his contract.

I would not like to see him against up & coming guys who'll try take his head off to boost their profile.

UFC should give him an analyst job or something. Anything to stop him from continuing to get KO'd until he ends up in BKFC

Jim Miller
Clay Guida
Mark O Madsen
Nate Diaz

Take Tony out of high rank fights. Match him up against the LW boomers.
That won't happen cause UFC will use his name in spots to bring in the dollars which means Tony will be underdog to whoever he fights plus Tony is a fighter with a fighters mentality and still believes in himself . This will not end good and weve already seen this movie too many times.
Every bad loss/ ko sustained - at this point- his fight integrity drops notches and given the mileage/ damage already sustained- wish there are some people really looking out for him.

Hes still better than Dan Hooker ( I think) and I'd like to see that.

If Tony keeps it together out of the ring I think the UFC will keep him for a long time.

Depends who they match him up with, if he fights some older guys who are right at the end then he can get some wins, but I don't want to see him facing any young guys or anyone on the rise

0*SgDkOdkNkYLGX09f.jpg

Tony is in relative decline fight wise now.

Unlikely, esp if he can't string together some wins. Even if he does that, happy ending? I dunno.

It depends on which massage parlour. I once hobbled my limping ass into one when I suffered from sciatica and found out that I was in the wrong place. This ugly old lady who spoke no English pretty much DEMANDED to finish me off. It was ludicrous arguing with her with both of us speaking two diff languages. And I could barely move so I wasn't even able to push her off and get dressed again. She was NOT going to let me get off without that happy ending.

Long story short, that old lady had the hand technique down pat! If you closed your eyes there was literally no way to tell that wasn't a nice tight ladypart. And I mean a NICE, tight ladypart. It was actually mind blowing. She won the argument that day. But I won the day.

I do think of that old, haggard lady with the magic hands from time to time. I like to know we're under the same stars and that somewhere out there she might remember me too. Sigh.....
<mma1>

Back