Do you sleep with a fan or A/C on, any other device? (re noise)

AC on in the house. I sleep with a fan next to me though so both is a must.

My room is dark & cold perfect for sleeping

I live in Florida, we have our AC on at all times because of the weathers here. We also sleep with a ceiling fan and a pedestal fan.

I posted a thread last week about how I was losing sleep cause there's a water pump directly beneath my new apartment that generates this horrible ringing.

Not only losing sleep but it caused me to start experiencing tinnitus (which sucks).

So I moved the bed into the kitchen and placed an air purifier on the bed side table, running at medium intensity it provides enough white noise to block out the majority of the ringing sound.

It's getting me by for the moment at least.

First time in my life I've slept with a noise generating device running all night.

Anyone else sleep using a similar white noise'ish making machine of some kind?

A/C, fan, dehumidifier etc?

ive got a wife and three dogs in our bed so i use an air purifier for white noise just to drown out all the breathing and farting lol.

Medium speed fan, near my head, pointed at the wall...tissue stuffed in my ears. I highly recommend it.

Medium speed fan, near my head, pointed at the wall...tissue stuffed in my ears. I highly recommend it.

Every night?

Since I moved in this apartment it's been like that.

Crazy to think only a few weeks ago in my old apartment I slept without all this BS.

I like to sleep with a fan on but my girlfriend demands total silence.

I need this to sleep because of my noisy animals.

Yep, I'm sleeping next to an air purifier running on the highest setting. Helps a lot to block out loud noises in the morning so I can sleep in.

Wife runs hot so in the winter she’s got the fan going and the AC on most of the time. I’ve got the thermostat set on my phone so when she goes to sleep I turn it way up or turn the heater on. She hasn’t noticed. I’m not going to freeze.

ive got a wife and three dogs in our bed so i use an air purifier for white noise just to drown out all the breathing and farting lol.

Do you tell your wife she farts in bed? Also 3 dogs? They must be small and or you must have a huge bed.

Do you tell your wife she farts in bed? Also 3 dogs? They must be small and or you must have a huge bed.

wife thinks her farts are funny. three dogs only one is small. king size bed.

Fan during the summer and probably 80% of the time some movie, TV series, interview or lecture playing.

Back