Do you stream? Promote it here.

Jesus. Watching somebody play a game? Play it yourself.
maxresdefault.jpg

My face exactly when I see somebody watching a stream of a game.

An Angry Joe review or a first look hands on, fine.

Maybe E-Gaming though that is fucking weak IMO.

But watching somebody nobody game? That's like watching somebody fuck when you can be fucking the girl.

But watching somebody nobody game? That's like watching somebody fuck when you can be fucking the girl.
The NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA, etc have built pretty good businesses off of people watching a game.

The NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA, etc have built pretty good businesses off of people watching a game.

When I was a kid growing up in the 8 and 16 bit golden age, the DREAM for every kid at school was for there to be a "video game channel" on tv.

I don't personally watch other streams myself, and I'm actually surprised at how much money there is in streaming and e-sports, but I'm not at all surprised at the popularity of watching other people play.

And most people do it as like a background noise thing - they'll have a stream on while they screw around on forums / reddit / facebook / twitter, etc, etc, etc. I mean, hell, I spend a ton of time looking for decent background noise when I screw around on the 'net ... usually I'm streaming some Simpsons or Community or something, but it's not like I think watching reruns of old shows is any higher brow than watching new footage of people playing / talking about video games, idk.

What I'm saying is it's all good.

And "That's like watching somebody fuck when you can be fucking the girl" describes pron, a multi billion dollar a year industry.

i know people who watch them at work when bored... probably cant watch people fuck at work so watch gaming instead.. its a good way to see how others play the games u do, maybe see how they beat a certain part of a game... I checked a few out to watch zelda to decide if i wanted to buy a switch or not...

dVDJiez.gif

Only thing I ask is people keep it to things they've done and not just some random persons streams.
Thank you Sir.

Since we're able to promote, I'm doing a giveaway. I've got a bunch of spare STEAM keys and I'll be giving away three of them. I put the vid up here announcing it:

You can skip to the 29:00 mark to see the contest details. If y'all care to watch and comment, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks guys!

@jefferz Not really. I have a whole bunch of Keys sitting in my Humble Bundle account. I usually just email out the keys to those I give them away to. Is there a better way to do it that I should be aware of?

Let me keep the thread alive. This is the video I put up earlier in the week:

Feedback is appreciated!

And this is the newest one from today:

Again, any feedback is appreciated!

I'm so in love with PUBG I started streaming for fun since im off work and have a lot of free time.

I am streaming Inquisitor Martyr, but not much else. The CoD market is saturated so I don't bother with that.

Hey friends,

I'm finally going live after finishing my air force commitment. Been playing a lot of Player Unknown battle grounds and Rocket league.

If you guys are down, shoot me a follow on twitch.tv/Jimmy_Vulgarity

I appreciate the support for those who do. Much love!

I've gotten into streaming recently as well streaming PUBG.. I'll follow for a follow buddeh

i followed u, there is a whole thread about switch names u should add ur name to

I just got into watching Twitch so I'll check you out bro

Back