Do you think Brock will be a walk in the park for Dc or it will be a good scrap?

LMAO are you mad? Brock can easily hold DC down, or anyone down. Did you see Brock push DC? he didn't even push him full power and DC almost completely flew over.
lol..I know right? could you imagine if Cormier had actually landed on his back when Brock shoved him? I'll be pulling for Cormier and I think he will handle Brock easily but that would have been hilarious. I feel sure there was a discussion beforehand that Brock would come in and act unhinged and stir things up a bit, but I don't think Daniel saw the shove coming..lol.

Cormier can mop the floor with the guys who mop the floor with Brock Lesnar.

I honestly don't even care to watch it.

lol..I know right? could you imagine if Cormier had actually landed on his back when Brock shoved him? I'll be pulling for Cormier and I think he will handle Brock easily but that would have been hilarious. I feel sure there was a discussion beforehand that Brock would come in and act unhinged and stir things up a bit, but I don't think Daniel saw the shove coming..lol.

Right! I am actually glad prob didn't sit him on his ass (and i like Brock) because it would have taken the shine off DC's win if he got floored from a push haha!

I think its relevant to remember how the Brock/Couture fight went down. Couture was an undersized heavyweight AND he was old. When they met in the center of the octagon right before the fight started and I observed the two physiques in comparison I literally began to fear for Couture's well being. I was shocked when Couture was able to clinch and outmuscle Brock. I don't think Brock ever drove him back but quite the opposite and he was able to hold him against the fence. Brock eventually won when they began trading shots and one caught caught Couture in the ear area and floored him. Brock finished him with hammerfists. It was an ideal scenario for a hulking guy with limited skill to win the heavyweight belt, facing an undersized heavyweight and catching a bit of luck; its the danger that a very strong, athletic guy always poses; getting through with a somewhat lucky shot and that's all it takes at heavyweight. These factors will be there against Cormier but there are other offsetting factors that tilt things much more back to Cormier...he has a much better chin and with his low stance, he's harder to hit, he's a better striker than Couture, he's stronger than Couture, and he's a more decorated wrestler than Couture...not to mention Cormier is the younger man. Barring a freak lucky punch from one of Lesnar's giant hams, I see this being an easy night for Cormier.
You don’t remember the randy fight well.

Of course Cormier is a huge favorite, but Lesnar has a chance, he is just HUGE and is a respectable wrestler.

If Brock somehow avoids to be KOed instantly, he can takedown Cormier, and who knows, maybe the size and strength of Lesnar could get difficult for an UNDERSIZED and OLD Daniel Cormier.

Chances are slim but Lesnar is so huge, heavy, fast and strong. I can imagine side control Lesnar controling Cormier some minutes in the mat and Lesnar can generate some power on tiny hammer fist punches, just remember Couture.

Last edited:
Right! I am actually glad prob didn't sit him on his ass (and i like Brock) because it would have taken the shine off DC's win if he got floored from a push haha!
True, but the evil side of me would have laughed...and I actually like Cormier.

Will Brock do what Bonnar did for his retirement match? Roid all the way up? This is such a terrible fight .

Maybe it'll be like Hughes vs Gracie?

lol..really? on what point was I mistaken?
I mean, brock took Randy down twice, easily passed guard twice and made randy carry his weight on the cage. He rocked him in round 2 with a knee before knocking him down with a straight right. Randy had his moments and it was competitive but it wasn’t like an amateur got lucky at all.

DC is going to kill him, but you are a retard if you don't think Brock is a good fighter
That guy was saying Brock isn't great, you're dating Brock is good . Seems like we've found agreement!

Will Brock do what Bonnar did for his retirement match? Roid all the way up? This is such a terrible fight .

Maybe it'll be like Hughes vs Gracie?
I don’t understand the idea that this fight of all fights is so terrible. Brock beat hunt in his last fight that we’ve seen him. He has ways to hurt dc. He’s an underdog for sure but he’s no less capable than the other high ranked hws. All we have to go by now is the hunt fight and dcs recent fights.

Natty Bork would get prison raped.

I don’t understand the idea that this fight of all fights is so terrible. Brock beat hunt in his last fight that we’ve seen him. He has ways to hurt dc. He’s an underdog for sure but he’s no less capable than the other high ranked hws. All we have to go by now is the hunt fight and dcs recent fights.
Except...

I've been watching WWE and Brock hadn't seens cardio in scripted fights. He turns people, and even with coordinated breaks he gets really tired .

Then you add in the face that he barely beat Hunt. It's been years since he fought Hunt . We have quite a lot of data here, and it looks really bad .

I just need to take it as a strange match like Hughes vs Gracie, which I did enjoy, but it was a side show . It'll likely be better than Mercer vs Randy, but I look at it as similar .

Dc dont need to train for that payday.

Except...

I've been watching WWE and Brock hadn't seens cardio in scripted fights. He turns people, and even with coordinated breaks he gets really tired .

Then you add in the face that he barely beat Hunt. It's been years since he fought Hunt . We have quite a lot of data here, and it looks really bad .

I just need to take it as a strange match like Hughes vs Gracie, which I did enjoy, but it was a side show . It'll likely be better than Mercer vs Randy, but I look at it as similar .
Ok I don’t have wwe data to judge by. I assume he’ll put in work in a camp to get himself in mma shape but don’t know if there are issues that will prevent him from being in shape. He didn’t barely beat hunt either. But hunt is a tough fight for most fighters including dc.

I think it'll be pretty easy for DC outside of some ridiculous punch. Brock's wrestling has never been that good, he just gets by on his tremendous natural gifts, and DC will starch him standing. A good eye poke or two wouldn't hurt either.

Back