Do you think UFC will end up on Netflix?

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
At the start of next year Netflix will be the home of WWE, there's the obvious business connection with WWE and UFC. Also Jake Paul Vs Tyson will be on Netflix. It seems like an obvious play at this point. Thoughts?

They def want to keep ties with ESPN, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did some kind of deal with Netflix.

I'm sure Netflix will put an offer in once the ESPN deal is up. They really seem to be trying to push into sports which I think is smart.

So, one boxing match on Netflix means all other combat sports will follow?

Lacking some logic here, if i said because of this 1 fight that it will happen i will be an idiot.. but them putting up that fight shows that they have interest and they already worked out a deal with the TKO group..

Lacking some logic here, if i said because of this 1 fight that it will happen i will be an idiot.. but them putting up that fight shows that they have interest and they already worked out a deal with the TKO group..
Please post you article indicating TKO has a deal with Netflix and explain what that has to do with the UFC. They could easily have made a one-fight deal.

I found the article below where people are making assumptions about Netflix going into sports and Netflix consistently denying it.

Just google wwe / netflix deal
Dudes head is clearly in the sand.

"Please provide academic citations for what has been public knowledge since January." Those are always the worst kind lol.

This'll help them:

And no, I won't provide articles explaining how WWE and UFC are related and how a deal with one could lead to the other. If you're not up to speed on that aspect you're in the wrong place.

Please post you article indicating TKO has a deal with Netflix and explain what that has to do with the UFC. They could easily have made a one-fight deal.

I found the article below where people are making assumptions about Netflix going into sports and Netflix consistently denying it.

I’ll type this slowly for you since you might have trouble understanding.

TKO group owns WWE and UFC. Netflix just signed a multi billion dollar deal to stream Monday Night Raw starting January 2025. Netflix is now also streaming another combat sport, even a one off event. This means they have a relationship with one combat sports company and have interest in streaming combat sports.

Dudes head is clearly in the sand.

"Please provide academic citations for what has been public knowledge since January." Those are always the worst kind lol.

This'll help them:

And no, I won't provide articles explaining how WWE and UFC are related and how a deal with one could lead to the other. If you're not up to speed on that aspect you're in the wrong place.

lol it's like anytime there's some thoughts posted anywhere there's some idiot trying their hardest to discredit it or make it as if what was said wasn't a thought but more so of facts of something that is 100% happening. I think they just get upset they don't have the critical thinking to have their own thoughts so they froth from the mouth and then try to make you out to be stupid to divert from them seeing that they are the stupid one... maybe i'm looking into it to much but it just always happens like clockwork.

TKO group owns WWE and UFC. Netflix just signed a multi billion dollar deal to stream Monday Night Raw starting January 2025. Netflix is now also streaming another combat sport, even a one off event. This means they have a relationship with one combat sports company and have interest in streaming combat sports.
I'll explain this to you slowly since you can't read well- READ THE ARICLE. All of that is addressed.

I'll explain this to you slowly since you can't read well- READ THE ARICLE. All of that is addressed.
And what a company says, and what a company is actually doing can be two different things big guy.

Please cite at least three Netflix or UFC insiders with knowledge of any contracts. In addition, please provide your background and/or education concerning business, finances, and contracts

Also, please provide projections through 2027 of potential profit as well as a white paper describing any potential pitfalls.

Thanks.

Last edited:
And what a company says, and what a company is actually doing can be two different things big guy.
True, and we also can't pull assumptions out of thin air. They are actively denying it, and no one as far as I know has insider info that they are lying.

True, and we also can't pull assumptions out of thin air. They are actively denying it, and no one as far as I know has insider info that they are lying.
You still live in the town you grew up in, don’t you?

Please cite at least three Netflix or UFC insiders with knowledge of any contracts. On addition, please provide your background and/or education concerning business, finances, and contracts

Also, please provide projections through 2027 of potential profit as well as a white paper describing and potential pitfalls.

Thanks.
No problem. I talked to CIO Drew P. Bawls. Director of foreign affairs Qu Min Xider and also Triple H.

A thought and an assumption are two different things but i assume that will go over your head, don't think about it you'll get a headache.

Back