Do you think UFC will end up on Netflix?

You must have had half the forum blocked during Greasegate lol.
Funny thing is, I didn't block people much in those days. But I was younger then. Greasegate was too much of a joke to matter. BJ was doomed by facing the GSP he did, who was much better than in their previous fight. BJ was a sitting duck.

Funny thing is, I didn't block people much in those days. But I was younger then. Greasegate was too much of a joke to matter. BJ was doomed by facing the GSP he did, who was much better than in their previous fight. BJ was a sitting duck.

lol, that was what was so disgusting about it. All those advantages, and still chose to grease. Anyways don't want to derail thread. Or be blocked lol.

lol, that was what was so disgusting about it. All those advantages, and still chose to grease. Anyways don't want to derail thread. Or be blocked lol.
I don't block anyone for disagreeing with me. Or even talking smack about GSP, although if you do, don't expect to be on my Christmas list.

I don't block anyone for disagreeing with me. Or even talking smack about GSP, although if you do, don't expect to be on my Christmas list.

lol maybe that's why you tried hard to argue here since i am a Silva fan.. anyways did you see Dana talk about Netflix in the post presser?

Wwe gonna be on Netflix? Great, they gonna increase the price now just for that rubbish

I have no doubt that would make the sport more accessible to a LOT of people. Not that I like the idea....but tons of people would tune in when certain fighters make it to the public consciousness. Like Israel recently started to get that mainstream appeal and then swiftly lost lol.

Can you imagine if the UFC was on netflix during Conors ascension to fame? and then if they put the Floyd fight on Netflex, maybe with a $10 extra charge on the basic monthly price. I wonder how many buys that would do, compared to the archaic ppv model. like seriously, who under the age of 50+ still purchases ppv or goes to a bar for every event they want to see...

Please post you article indicating TKO has a deal with Netflix and explain what that has to do with the UFC. They could easily have made a one-fight deal.

I found the article below where people are making assumptions about Netflix going into sports and Netflix consistently denying it.

But this article clearly shows Netflix IS moving into sports lol. It's like a guy commiting 5 crimes and saying "but I'm no criminal or anything"

Good chance Netflix puts their bid in once contracts conplete.

Anyone know if ESPN/disney is exclusive with UFC? I imagine it is.. but wonder if they can create a loophole

They would have a hard time doing it now, but in a year or 2... They have a good thing with ESPN, might not want to rattle the cage with some of these apex events they push out lol

But this article clearly shows Netflix IS moving into sports lol. It's like a guy commiting 5 crimes and saying "but I'm no criminal or anything"
Maybe. I don't see them doing what ESPN is doing. Maybe the UFC will have some events on Netflix if they don't sign exclusively with ESPN. I have always heard they were very happy with ESPN.

Back