Do you think UFC will end up on Netflix?

Wouldn't be surprised, Netflix is massively investing in live sporting events lately.

A thought and an assumption are two different things but i think that will go over your head, don't think about it you'll get a headache.
Holy fucking shit that is hilarious. Nothing better than someone calling me dumb when making a totally dumb statement their self. What you did was use a thought to draw a conclusion based on an assumption. If you don't understand something that basic, we can't have a discussion.

No problem. I talked to CIO Drew P. Bawls. Director of foreign affairs Qu Min Xider and also Triple H.
I will need a notarized video recording of this in 4k resolution before discussing further.

Did people used to say things to you like, “college isn’t for everyone” “have you ever thought of learning a trade?”
Good bye, I engage with adults only. When you can actually have a conversation without getting so shook you start making personal attacks, we can talk. You are blocked until you grow up.

Holy fucking shit that is hilarious. Nothing better than someone calling me dumb when making a totally dumb statement their self. What you did was use a thought to draw a conclusion based on an assumption. If you don't understand something that basic, we can't have a discussion.

Where did i draw the conclusion? I said it's an obvious play but didn't say it will happen.

Good bye, I engage with adults only. When you can actually have a conversation without getting so shook you start making personal attacks, we can talk. You are blocked until you grow up.

How will you know when they have grown up if they are blocked?

💔

The UFC is doing alright in PPV, i dont see it.

Can someone let Levi know I have grown up. But I’ll be blocking him until he develops a sense of humor.

I delete a lot of my blocks after several years. I talk to people I once blocked now.

You must get into a lot of arguments to have such a blocked list... there's a saying, if you keep getting into arguments that you need to keep blocking people then the problem is in the mirror.

You must get into a lot of arguments to have such a blocked list... there's a saying, if you keep getting into arguments that you need to keep blocking people then the problem is in the mirror.
I argue with people all the time, I only block people that go full child and start name calling. I was just arguing with someone in another thread a minute ago that I wouldn't block because they are capable of dealing with someone disagreeing with them and don't get all shook and start name calling (i.e. they are a grownup). I am a grown man and am not going to engage in 8th grade locker room arguments.

I argue with people all the time, I only block people that go full child and start name calling. I was just arguing with someone in another thread a minute ago that I wouldn't block because they are capable of dealing with someone disagreeing with them and don't get all shook and start name calling (i.e. they are a grownup). I am a grown man and am not going to engage in 8th grade locker room arguments.

You are a grown up but always argue with people all the time on the internet.. ok

Back