Do you want to see Masvidal-Diaz rematch?

Given how effortlessly Masvidal has dispatched his last 3 opponents now, I want to see Masvidal fight a top 5 opponent.

So Usman, Covington, Edwards, Woodley or RdA.
The he might beat is RdA and he probably doesn't beat him.

So Usman, Covington, Edwards, Woodley or RdA.
The he might beat is RdA and he probably doesn't beat him.

Though I can see him getting beat by the top 5, I still think he deserves it now.

Sure. After Mas beats Colby for the WW belt, his first defense can be running this one back with Nate.

Masvidal is an academic of the fighting game.

Yes, Masvidal lit him up. But the fight was stopped early.

Stoppage was inevitable.

Diaz had 0 chance of turning it around. He doesnt have the power to KO someone with 1 punch, and i doubt he was gonna volume punch his way to victory in last 2 rounds.

i honestly dont want to see Nate fight again. He had a good career, is a good dude, but too tough for his own good.

It would be super sad to see him in Ali like state in a couple of years, and he definetly seems to be on that path...

That beating is gonna take some time to heal for Nate.

Mas should stay active. he need to be fighting for the real belt very soon.

I dont ever want to see Nate fight again. The guy takes way too much punishment. He is already a rich man. If anything take a year off and maybe come back for one more. I think Masvidal has bigger things ahead. He proved he was clearly the better fighter.

IMO Masvidal should take a real fight against a top WW

Leon Edwards and Masvidal have a nice storyline. Winner would be a logical title contender too

I'd like Nate vs Conor 3 or for Nate to sit out a while to see what happens with Jorge first.

I think Nate is a diva but that fight definitely needs a rematch imo.

Jorge is exactly the kind of fighter he should be fighting.

Not Conor.

The question should be "Does anyone want to see Nate get the shit beat out of him by Jorge again?"

@Jackonfire

Tbh, all jokes aside, Masvidal looked killer last night.

I dunno if my boy cringe colvington will win.

But I agree- if there is a rematch, make it down the road.

Nah. Jorge wrecked him in 3 rounds. I don’t want to see what Nate’s face looks like after 5.

i already saw em fight
looked like 3 x 10-8 rounds for mas. no rematch necessary

@Jackonfire

Tbh, all jokes aside, Masvidal looked killer last night.

I dunno if my boy cringe colvington will win.

But I agree- if there is a rematch, make it down the road.
Yeah. I mean this was a quick turn around for Diaz. He just fought Pettis in July. The scar tissue from that fight was still fresh.

I say match these two up next summer for international fight week.

Back