Does Conor return to boxing after the Khabib fight?

Id like to see him go with malinaggi after all the back and forth they have had

It would be a lose, lose fight for Conor. If he wins, so what? Paulie is washed up and way smaller, plus it wouldn't even sell that much. If he losses, he lost to a smaller, washed up, never was that good boxer who has been shit talking him. It makes more sense for him to fight Diaz or get a huge pay day getting beat up by GSP

No he fights somebody else in MMA after he beats Khapullout. If the motherfucker shows up.

Who can Conor beat in boxing that anybody has heard of?

Everybody saw the Floyd "fight" and nobody is going to be fooled again.

But we'd all pay to watch him get embarrassed again so who knows?

Well everybody in boxing is virtually unheard outside of Canelo, so I guess there is nobody. lmao

on conor blind follower you keep thinking that.

when khabib mauls him will you blame conor cardio or ring rust.

What? He's single handedly turned mma into pro wrestling but his jab is so crisp

He's going to retire for good after gettin' mauled by Hahbib

I can tell you were one of the ones that said he already retired and would never fight again. Welp.... There goes your narrative.

Move along kid and never post again!

Sometimes I rewatch it just to make sure it's not me being biased and no it was really that bad.

<TrumpWrong1>

Everybody in boxing would do worse against Conor, than Conor would do against them in boxing. lmao, sad!

You forgot words, not that they would help you any.

MMA* and it would, because it's the truth! lmao
10 rounds against the GOAT boxer and still only lost because of corrupt judges and refs and low gas tank. Sad! If it was an amateur bout like most boxers' first time are, he would've won!

Boxers can't even make it a round in MMA against Conor on the other hand. Rough!

MMA* and it would, because it's the truth! lmao
10 rounds against the GOAT boxer and still only lost because of corrupt judges and refs and low gas tank. Sad! If it was an amateur bout like most boxers' first time are, he would've won!

Boxers can't even make it a round in MMA against Conor on the other hand. Rough!
Oh, you're doing like a troll thing to show how retarded many Conor fans are. I get it now.

Those arm punches were shameful. Haven't seen worse punching in a high level bout...ever.

Get this hyperbole out of here, holy man you may know something about fighting but your bias hides that completely if so.

I think the boxing thing was a one time money grab for all of those involved. With the UFC doing Dustin/Nate, I bet the hope is to have Conor win and Nate win then have Conor/Nate III title fight. If they both lose, I could still see the UFC making Conor/Nate III.

Get this hyperbole out of here, holy man you may know something about fighting but your bias hides that completely if so.
Tiny old Floyd walking down Conor. IIRC this was the 4th fucking round. Dem arm punches.
source.gif

What a joke, lmao.

Oh, you're doing like a troll thing to show how retarded many Conor fans are. I get it now.

These are facts. Can you dispute them? Can you factually say Conor did not go nearly 30 minutes with Floyd Mayweather? You can't! HAHAHAHA

no way Colby become champ.
Yes there is... he's actually the interim champ right now. I gave him 0 chance against RDA and look how that turned out.

I agree, if he fights Till he dies.

But Tyron has rust and age going against him. So yeah, there is a way.... a dark sad way.

Back