Does Jiri have glass legs or is Pereira the hardest leg kicker ever?

I know. It just looks like,a little tap. Weird

he whips his kick fast, it is more of an explosive speed kick than a heavy kick with all his weight behind it.....besides, it depends more on where it connects. he his hitting nerves in the other guys leg that go limp. a punch to the head can be hard but absorbed easily but a well placed downwards jab on the chin could ktfo the same person

Alex had Israels legs compromised too, and as early as round 2 in their second fight. And israel is a top level kick boxer in mma, and competed for a long time as a pro as we know. He just has a very dangerous low kick game. There's no wind up to them, and he still gets great power in them despite that while also being accurate. They're hard to get out of the way of, and he's quick with them so they're hard to time counters on.

You are going to cripple me from your keyboard while laying in your basement?
You’re
What the fuck was that from Jiri? He got hurt badly with every leg kick pereira landed and it looked like he was 2 leg kicks way from being TKO'D. Come on Jiri train your ability to withstand leg kicks, this was embarassing.

Also Ankalaev is the real champ, he beat Jan, the draw was BS.
Only someone who has never been kicked in a live fight could have this opinion.
Stankalaev’s last performance was so bad that people literally forgot about him. Some “Champ.”

no, not even once. once would mean you could stand on that leg after the kick. you either go down or jump around on 1 leg looking for something to hold on to
I said i could take It, not that i could endure It.

He is hardest leg kicker in MMA history

Aldo, Barboza, Gaethje are up there but weve seen fighters take leg kick beatings from all 3 and make it to decision.

Jiri looked paralyzed after 3-4 and his power got NEUTERED. He could barely plant his feet to throw. Izzy was on short list of MMA leg kickers. Top 5 most likely and Alex outkicked him bad offensively and defensively in both fights. Check damn near dropped Izzy 1st fight, he was getting chopped down bad in rematch and about to go.

Elite strikers like AP have such good technique even the light ones pound to the bone.

You don’t check the calf 1 or 2 is all it takes.

I see a lot of people calling for Ankalev, and he does have a lot of tools he could use to beat AP but I shudder at him taking leg kicks from AP the way Jan brutalized him

Back