Does Overeem even train

the only way he can improve his cardio is to drop to 230 pound or go all the way to lhw.

reem used to fight at 185 pound. At hw, he probably high percent of body fat.

You are clearly blind.

I've seen videos of him doing sprints. Don't know if he actually runs long distance.

Didn't Fedor used to run miles every morning before he even started training?

his will and heart is the real issue

First of all, I don't think this question is to serious. Every athlete trains it's cardio, aside of that, we have seen him running and doing other cardio in multiple of his Documentary videos.

Besides, I'm not so sure if this is the reason for Overeems current 'loosing streak'.

We have seen him win the K1 grandprix where you fights 3 times a night. I know all the excuses that he was lucky etc. etc. and offcourse this is not the same as a MMA bout for multiple rounds.

Not saying he has great cardio, but he is just a fighter who throw punches and kicks to KO.
Browne was incredible to come back after the beating, and the Reem was just stupid to fall for the front kick which Browne threw a thousand times.
Against Silva, I think Silva had a great game plan against Overeem.

Always thought Bas Rutten his video about the Silva fight was pretty intresting (3:10)
http://youtu.be/nX0xZcX-FBo

He needs to hunker down, do some swimming and spear fishing to up his fish beef intake.

Watch his "reem" documentary series. He do quite alot of running for a heavy weight.

I didnt follow his k1 career much. How was his gas tank than? (assuming he had fights that would go the distance).

I didnt follow his k1 career much. How was his gas tank than? (assuming he had fights that would go the distance).
Well, as I said before, he did fight (and won) the K1 GrandPrix with 3 matches at one night. The first fight was a decision (3 rounds), the others were first round wins.

Other than that, a win over Aerts in 3 rounds and a loss (3 rounds, Bonjaski) where he did really good.
The rest of them (starting 2007) were first round wins, and one firstround loss (Hari)

Last edited:
Fight cardio is a totally different thing than runners cardio.
You can run for 10 miles and gas within 2 minutes in a ring.

something no one has suggested... Overeem also has terrible composure and fight IQ. I know he has bad cardio too.. but he needs to learn to pace himself even when going for the kill.

Reem does uphill sprint circuits etc. I dont know where people is getting that bs from that he doesn't train cardio.

Gee, I dunno probably from him always gassing in his fights. :wink:

Do you even train, bro?

Edit: Shit, I should have known somebody would have already posted that in the 10 pages prior.

Your a creepy guy, posting gifs of underage girls and what not.

You're...

Implying any reactions I use are underage...implying im some old fart...implying criticism of no purpose to a laughing gif...

Also has 18 year Rhonda Rousey as an AV. Thanks for playing old man...Come get bodied again sometime.

tumblr_lrdoqjrELh1r2hybuo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back