Does Team Alpha Male only forge small fighters and why?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Only biggish guy they have atm is Sage Northcutt, as far as i know

Troo alfalfas are manlets, that's why.

#NoLankletsAllowed

What a dumb name for a camp. They should only name their camp TAM if the guys at that camp are 6'2+

Pretty sure Sage is just the equipment manager...

I met sage and asked him if there were guys his size to train with there. He told me there's fighters from all weight classes

Can you imagine guys from 185+ spar the likes of Necktat,Fili,Faber,PVZ etc. ? There's your answer.

It's a huge gym with all kinds of talent, weight classes and douchbaggery. Also: horse protein smoothies up front, needles and pins in the back.

If the average height is 66 inches per fighter, there is a lot less alpha in total than there would be if the average height was 72 inches.

Since TAM creates alpha at extremely accelerated rates, it has to contained in smaller units.

Sort of like how hotels are extremely expensive on a per-day basis, but since you are only there 1-2 days it is basically tolerable.

The more and more I post, the less sense I'm making but I'm going to leave this up anyway and hope for the best

Its because TAM is actually a money laundering front for the Keebler elves. They need shorter people to go make the fudge cookies after practice.

They should have named themselves "The Fellowship of the Ring" it is a much more fitting name.

I think it's interesting that they have a niche. They specialize in the smaller weight classes, because that's where all their experience lies.

They may not have any champs right now, but they have had several in the past, as well as many other top fighters from 125-155.

They are basically the WEC of MMA gyms.

The best sparring partners are all in the 125-145 range. It makes sense that the best fighters in the gym come from those weight classes. Stipe would probably get a lot less out of sparring with Benavidez than he would if he sparred other HWs.

Urijah provides housing for these guys. You can fit 2x the amount of these little people into the same sized space. 2x the manlets equals more money for king ass-chin.

Because real Alpha males are over 170lbs and don't have to refer to themselves as "Alpha Males".

"Wanting to be book is not book."
- Jack Donaghy

Who would you say is the real Alpha Male in this photo?

usa_today_10392777.0.jpg

I think they were just going for an ironic team name lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back