Does the south have any redeeming qualities?

There are some positive stereotypes like hospitality and politeness.

I'm from the UK if I ever visit the US. Its the South that seems more appealing.

The East Coast sounds to similar to the UK.

I'm from Canada. The Nor East of the US has a lot of similarities with the commonwealth. However the South is more friendly

I'm from the UK if I ever visit the US. Its the South that seems more appealing.

The East Coast sounds to similar to the UK.

I would recommend Charleston, South Carolina. Wilmington, North Carolina. Savannah, Georgia. Even St. Augustine, Florida (Jacksonville is close but it’s meh, but a lot better than the beach red neck place it used to be) Nashville, Tennessee is nice too.

Grew up in the north east, lived all over the country and I've settled in the south. Long summers, short winters, lower cost of living, friendly people, and better opportunities for my particular line of work as well as my for my wife.

If you ever wanna marry your cousin that's the place to go

So are New York and California....

COUSINSMAPX390.jpg

Yeah manners and pleasantries mostly are big here, being rude is really socially unacceptable.
People will more often than you think pay for your meal at a diner or in line at a restraunt.

We also have a slower way of life not really in a hurry to get things done or be somewhere.

BBQ , fried catfish, hush puppies ,sweet tea.

Low standards of living which if you come with money you can get a huge house and land for 100,000

I mean the drawbacks are pretty bad and the list id long but its home and fuck you Yankees.

What are the drawbacks

What are the drawbacks
Weather , its so fucking humid here.

Drugs especially meth whole towns are run by drug Addiction.

Job oppurtunity is low walmart or own a bussiness thats your options

Rampant poverty , rednecks are a drawback giant trucks flying flags , mudding is basically a life style.

Men are not motivated at all lots of children without fathers.
Women are succubi they live to make babies live off the child support and be a nurse

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back