Social Does This Feel Old Fashion

SummerStriker

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The singer is openly bisexual, so I'm not really posting this for the conservatives who think she is dangerous, but to the liberals--does this feel old fashion?

I am not super familiar with Hasley, other than that she comes up on Pandora for me occasionally. But as soon as this video started auto playing for me, I knew it couldn't be current. And I was right: 2018. I feel like of it was 2023 the models would all be fat, trans, or short.

I also don't watch modeling videos, so maybe this is perfectly normal still, but it doesn't feel like it would be normal.

I know a few of her songs, she's a pretty big star. My buddy got 4 tickets to her show last summer and my kid and her friend like Halsey so the moms took them. My wife said my daughter and her friend (pre teens) were a little taken aback by some of the crowd LOL, but that Halsey put on a helluva show.

My daughter said Halsey did all her own hits but the biggest response from the crowd was when she did "Running up that Hill" because it was right in the middle of when Stranger Things had brought it back and it was getting played everywhere even though the song is like 35 years old LOL.

Fashion still has its look, imo. The big fashion houses still employ women who are 5’9” to 6’, and many designers, in particular the older, established ones, prefer the old ways and fit for the aforementioned measurements.

edit:

I should point out that Victoria's Secret has a different type of model — busty, more curves — so it isn’t unexpected that their model sizes have changed over the years to reflect the times.

After she had her child her body’s biology changed and now almost everything could kill her…

The singer is openly bisexual, so I'm not really posting this for the conservatives who think she is dangerous, but to the liberals--does this feel old fashion?

I am not super familiar with Hasley, other than that she comes up on Pandora for me occasionally. But as soon as this video started auto playing for me, I knew it couldn't be current. And I was right: 2018. I feel like of it was 2023 the models would all be fat, trans, or short.

I also don't watch modeling videos, so maybe this is perfectly normal still, but it doesn't feel like it would be normal.

You don't think there are still attractive skinny women modeling lingerie in 2023? C'mon man.

That's a great video. I did have the volume down.... is the song any good?

I just took a glance at this topic. The show has been on hiatus for the last 4 years. It is coming back later this year. This thread is a little too early. We don't know if it's going to be fat LGBT models or whatever.

Back