Social Dog of Peace Fatally Mauls 3-Month-Old Baby, Injures Mother in NJ

GDlj1u-W4-AI0-F-C.jpg

No. Want me to quote it? He tried stating twice that dachshunds were more dangerous saying 1:20 dachshunds result in bites.
Even though I don't like you & you don't like me, I'm not trying to be a dick with this next statement. I will wait for him to clarify his main point due to you already misrepresenting multiple things that I said. Whether intentional or unintentional stuff like that matters to the validity of one's point.

- I agree with him. Those very powerfull dogs, as the list posted by @koquerelle shows, shond't be owned by stupid people. They even managed to put labs on that list.

For some reason, thank God, Cane corso and Filas dont make the list of owned dogs in USA. If they manage to make a smaller boxer agressive, cant imagine the destruction those tards would do rising giant dogs.

But pit-bulls for some reason are always involved in attacks, se i see ten of dogs everyday when i go to the gym, giant mixed breed dogs, and dont see nobody talking they atacked someone, let alone children. It's so unnatural to a dog to do that.
The reason it's always pit bulls are that they're bred differently. Other dogs fight to establish dominance. When one dog backs down it's over. When pit bulls get in a fight it's usually to kill the other dog not established dominance and a pack order

Inb4 @WklySportsMemes spends the next nine pages defending shit-tier mutants…

RIP little one, we’re sorry you had retards for parents.
You called it
If we are going to get a new thread everytime this happens then I wish OP would mix it up and try to copy your style.

D130_1_530x.jpg

Speaking of "shit-tier mutants,"
I would never defend your mother & family. Inbreeding by stains like you is a much larger problem for society than you're phobia of puppies.

I'm sorry that you feel the need to cower in person & online, then randomly tag me into circle logic arguments. You're low I.Q. and you know very little about dogs. These conversations are not constructive & go nowhere. Let it go goofy stalker. You are not qualified to participate in any serious discussion on these matters.

Keep talking and I'll send your neighbors free pIT bULls....

@Fox by the Sea Says the muppet in a cult. Still not as brainwashed as your years of solen election hilarity. I bet the Pitbulls voted for sLeEPy jOe twice. Go sit in the corner.

Look @Kovalev's "Man Bag"
Some women are gossiping about us but terrified to mention us by name.

Not here to meme or LOL about dead children....
But carry-on Great Value edge lord.

I believe Pitbulls & many breeds should be treated the same as dangerous deadly weapons. Ignore that & divert it with conflation & intentional misrepresentation.

Save your dollar for the Stop the Steal campaign part 2 or a Trumpy Bear.. Europe, no wonder you embarrassed yourself trying to speak on American politics for so long. Its not a canned response. Its the fact that you lost all credibility a long time ago due to you going off the deep end. You're just as off-base and outmatched in this topic too .

Bold face lie. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Never mentioned that breed on this forum. Nothing but a weak strawman.

Post it ! That literally never happened.

Yet you said you didn't know my username a few mins ago. Now all of a sudden you are telling me about prior arguments I made. GTFO. Its so silly & ridiculous. Very transparent. Try again.

Yes, now time to run & troll. Cackle Cackle Cackle. Funs over.

Did anybody want to have an honest or serious conversation about a child's death? Or is it just a pawn in your online do nothing troll games.

Are you sure you may not be twisting his argument slightly???

I think we all agree on a serious injury or deadly level there is a vast difference between breeds.

Or was his argument that smaller "ankle biters" & "nippers" also pose a real danger and threat to children as well based on statistics. Certainly not deadly but definitely a danger as far as trauma,PTSD, permanent scaring, & disfigurement.

Its not my argument but that's what I was picking up from his post. I don't disagree with it.

Hostile for sure. You deserve it. However, you have been bullied and beatdown for being one of the slowest posters in the War Room for multiple election cycles. You have no room to call anything or anyone dumb with your missing chromosome. Who told you to get out of the corner?
Yes child death threads need more recycled gifs and memes. Wow brilliant. Big brain stuff. Fkn goofy. Whats next another clickbait troll copy paste title?

Its like you fools legit get excited & happy about these articles. Fkn weird.

Even though I don't like you & you don't like me, I'm not trying to be a dick with this next statement. I will wait for him to clarify his main point due to you already misrepresenting multiple things that I said. Whether intentional or unintentional stuff like that matters to the validity of one's point.
I like you

You called it
Yes, 8 responses vs. pages of deranged ignorant people wanting to kill dogs not related to said attack or breed. Bring on the 20 year old stale meme'ing and gifs as we chuckle lol & pretend to virtue signal about a dead child. Real heroes.

I'm the unhinged one though because I believe in:
-Punish the deed not the breed
-Property rights
- Guardian/Working breeds should be treated as dangerous deadly weapons
-99% of you still have no idea what a pitbull is & its just a generic non verified term for any dog that looks a certain way too justify your hysteria & troll online personas
-Statistics must be verified from credible sources and explain thier methodology for classification
-The same statistics and logic show that there are way more "pitbulls" that are owned responsibly that live their entire lives as normal pets with no attacks
-That there is common ground and concessions to be made on both sides of the argument
-That people who constantly post debunked lies or articles for other breeds killing people then backtracking & ignoring their propaganda are not credible to make the rules for responsible honest people.

Yeah so unreasonable.
aahhhhhhhahhhahhhhh IM A CRAZY PERSON
Fk out of here B....

Last edited:
Yes, 8 responses vs. pages of deranged ignorant people wanting to kill dogs not related to said attack or breed. Bring on the 20 year old stale meme'ing and gifs as we chuckle lol & pretend to virtue signal about a dead child. Real heroes.

I'm the unhinged one though because I believe in:
-Punish the deed not the breed
-Property rights
- Guardian/Working breeds should be treated as dangerous deadly weapons
-99% of you still have no idea what a pitbull is & its just a generic non verified term for any dog that looks a certain way too justify your hysteria & toll online personas
-Statistics must be verified from credible sources and explain thier methodology for classification
-Thw same statistics and logic show that there are way more "pitbulls" that are owned responsibly that live their entire lives as normal pets with no attacks
-That there is common ground and concessions to be made on both sides of the argument
-That people who constantly post debunked lies or articles for other breeds killing people then backtracking & ignoring their propaganda are not credible to make the rules for responsible honest people.

Yeah so unreasonable.
aahhhhhhhahhhahhhhh IM A CRAZY PERSON
Fk out of here B....
"aahhhhhhhahhhahhhhh IM A CRAZY PERSON"
yeah, kinda seems like it

@west42 I don't know why you quoted me earlier. However, I would like to point out that when these threads come up nobody seems to mention that we wouldn't have the badass Westside Barbell logo if it weren't for pit bulls.

516SQKpEzdL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Exactly. My dog required no training, no socialization, and no caution at all. Somehow she's managed not to kill my kids or even growl at them.
Preach.
Anyway, I say all that to say, I don't think it's breed specific. It's almost always the owners who are careless and negligent.
And yet Shih Tzus, Havanese, Poodles, Doodles, Retrievers, Beagles, Collies, Bichon Frisé, Jack Russels, Shelties, Greyhounds, Corgis, pugs, and countless others are not represented on that chart.
I won't say I haven't met some sweet pitties, but I still wouldn't trust any of them alone with a child and most of them I would fear my own ability to stop them from maiming a loved one.

those two dumbasses arguing about "but what is a pitbull" incoming.

-99% of you still have no idea what a pitbull is & its just a generic non verified term for any dog that looks a certain way too justify your hysteria & troll online personas
called it LMAO

"IT"S NOT A PITBULL IT'S 1% PENGUIN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DOGS YOU IDIOTS I AM CURRENTLY SHITTING MY PANTS!!!"

No. Want me to quote it? He tried stating twice that dachshunds were more dangerous saying 1:20 dachshunds result in bites.
I got you. Oh, and of course you misrepresented what I said. No surprise.
Okay. So you can't. Thanks for the clarification. Oh, and the University of Pennsylvania, the state I live in, concluded that 1 in 5 Dachshunds have bitten strangers. That's 20% of the state's population. Not even attempted to bite, actually bitten them.

@Rob Battisti Here's my other post clearly indicating that the Dachshund breed, that are known man biters with bad temperament, could be crossbred into a larger more capable breed. In other words, the existing purebred Dachshund breed isn't big enough to be as dangerous as a Pit. Though they have bitten more people in my state.
One in 5 Dachshunds in the US have bitten a stranger. Think about that for a second. What if one of these human aggressive dogs were crossbred to a larger, more capable breed? Chances are the product of that breeding will result in a dog that lacks sound temperament. That's the issue with backyard breeders and puppy mills. They irresponsibly breed Pits like they're going out of style purely for monetary reasons.

Back