dog park is full of idiots

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
people with toddlers running amongst 100lb or more dogs is pretty reckless parenting. Along with badly socialized dogs.

people with toddlers running amongst 100lb or more dogs is pretty reckless parenting. Along with badly socialized dogs.

My daughter and English Mastiff are the same age and both went to the dog park growing up. People > dogs...if someone's dog is not to be trusted around kids/other dogs/other people then they dont need to be at the dog park.

You mean a significant portion of dog owners are irresponsible and delusional idiots?

I'm flabbergasted.

I can believe this! A woman turned up with a huge overfed boxer, which was the size of a bullmastiff.

Had five very young children mostly toddlers. The dog was friendly initially, then as soon as one kid started crying FOR NO REASON it kicked off attacking the nearest dogs.

Instead of attempting to get her dog she one by one started rounding up her kids 1st! Turns out she had no idea if the dog was even friendly with other dogs.

Are you talking about tbe type of idiots that make the same thread twice?

Yep I see it all the time. Saw a maybe 8 1/2 months pregnant woman get knocked over once. People are stupid as hell.

m96jjd.jpg

<26>Your neighborhood sounds poor....

[<diva2] Did you have a question, sir ??

My daughter and English Mastiff are the same age and both went to the dog park growing up. People > dogs...if someone's dog is not to be trusted around kids/other dogs/other people then they dont need to be at the dog park.
Lots of people take aggressive dogs there in an effort to socialize them. I see it all the time.

When my kid was a pre-schooler, we use to go the dog park all the time.

I would ask her, "Look at all of the different kinds of dogs. What do you think that dog was bread for?"

Then, she would guess based upon the size and shape of each dog.

It was like going to a free museum.

Yeah better hope one of these ain't running around in the park with them kids.

Pitbull-Angry.jpg

Yea, i would never bring a dog to a dog park, because that means trusting other people to not be idiots.
Most people don't know how to control their dog, or have them properly trained. A bunch of moms and dorks with big dogs that they can't control. And then add in kids to the mix..Just feels like a recipe for disaster.

The owners still leave piles of their dogs' shit around not to mention a lot of untrained, misbehaving dogs. I avoid dog parks.

I love dogs. They taste like chicken

Back