Dominate: What does it mean? Khabib v Conor discussion / word school

Did Khabib dominate Conor?

• Total voters
Dude, what is there for me to understand? Nobody has explained a postion in this thread beyond "LOL, dude was crushed", then when pressed to explain that position the only response is something along the lines of "You wouldn't get it anyway" or "You're a nuthugger". Take this one as proof of that.
Because your arguments are void of any logic. You even refused to admit that shots had been landed during the GnP in round 2. Everyone is arguing against you and yet you still believe you are the one in the right. Get a grip.

Dude, what is there for me to understand? Nobody has explained a postion in this thread beyond "LOL, dude was crushed", then when pressed to explain that position the only response is something along the lines of "You wouldn't get it anyway" or "You're a nuthugger". Take this one as proof of that.

I mean good Lord what else is there to say

Besides look

giphy.gif

What else do you want before it's considered domination? Does Khabib need to run him over with a truck???

do you have eyes? you should use your eyes to look at stuff

with your eyes

I get that a lot of people hate Conor, and especially hate his fanboys on sherdog, but that was far from some sort of decisive destruction, and was in reality far more of a competitive grappling contest than I thought it would be. It wasn't really the most exciting fight, and not all that much happened, but it was competitive and Conor looked much better on the ground and Khabib much better on the feet than most people expected.
It was a one sided beat down.

Conor showed he has a ground game. But it’s nowhere near Khabib’s.

I mean good Lord what else is there to say

Besides look

giphy.gif

What else do you want before it's considered domination? Does Khabib need to run him over with a truck???

do you have eyes? you should use your eyes to look at stuff

with your eyes

Soo... Submission victory equals domination? That's pathetic, dude.

It was a one sided beat down.

Conor showed he has a ground game. But it’s nowhere near Khabib’s.

Where did this onesided beat down occur? Yet another poster I have to ask is positional control domination in your eyes?

Soo... Submission victory equals domination? That's pathetic, dude.

At no point was Khabib in a vulnerable position, at most every point Conor was

fuck sakes

I'm getting off the merry-go-round - talk circles with yourself or whoever else has the patience to keep this going

Holy Hannah Montana

Where did this onesided beat down occur? Yet another poster I have to ask is positional control domination in your eyes?
Did you watch the fight? Conor had nothing for Khabib’s TD’s and was so worried about being taken down got dropped by a striker light years behind him.

Khabib won every facet of the fight leading to the finish.

Khabib dominated.

Is this called outpointing?

giphy.gif

Look bud, It's pretty obvious by now that you have a huge bias towards Conor. Conor got outclassed in avery aspect of the game, hell even in the striking department. That to me is called domination. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

Dodge number 3 noted. Where did that occur at? 3:03 seconds of round 4, right? Again, I get that you hate Conor Mcgregor, but where else did he do damage to him? Some of you dudes partisanship is sad and pathetic.

Fuck sakes @lfd0311 in debate school

"But I don't understand your obvious point so I must be right"

At no point was Khabib in a vulnerable position, at most every point Conor was

fuck sakes

I'm getting off the merry-go-round - talk circles with yourself or whoever else has the patience to keep this going

Holy Hannah Montana
Lol guy is absolutely delusional.

And hell here I am talking to a paper clip with eyes. WTF?

On the flip side we had long time champ Jose Aldo who at the time didn't lose a fight in like 25 years , gets flash ko'd by Conor and doesn't get his rematch. The favoritism is sickening...

So fucking true man

This is the Conor show featuring UFC

This sport has become trash and tailored to the retarded

As much as I agree that a rematch wouldn't be "fair" and Fergy most definitely deserves a title shot, let's not forget that this is a business and after what figures 229 did coupled with what's happened, a rematch would be mega...
That said, there isn't an announcement of a rematch yet so let's not get ahead of ourselves, Dana may very well do the right thing and set him up with diaz/poirer first so fergy and Khabib can throw down.

Also, bringing aldo into it is misguided, let's not forget that the rematch want granted - not just cos of the 13second finish and medical lay off - but also cos he pulled out after a mega mega investment in the world tour to promo the fight.
(after a career of being a small draw and hard ball bloke for the company to deal with)

But hey, don't shoot me, I'm not particularly invested in either...
As long as both fight again, regardless of who, and don't retire or get banned, I'll be satisfied.

I believe they were planning to do it with chael until he failed the drug test

Did you watch the fight? Conor had nothing for Khabib’s TD’s and was so worried about being taken down got dropped by a striker light years behind him.

Khabib won every facet of the fight leading to the finish.

Khabib dominated.

Dude, this is empty, empty talking point nonsense made up by a bunch of people who can't objectively watch fights or understand what they're seeing. Khabib's first shot attempt got stopped. His scramble ability earned the takedown, in the first round which he proceeded to do nothing with. He dropped Conor in the 2nd round and couldn't finish him. Conor won the 3rd round and stopped something like 7 shot attempts. Conor was winning the 4th round as well, prior to being taken down and controlled. That is far from "dominating every facet of the fight". Save shit talking points like that for bros who've never competed before.

Dude, this is empty, empty talking point nonsense made up by a bunch of people who can't objectively watch fights or understand what they're seeing. Khabib's first shot attempt got stopped. His scramble ability earned the takedown, in the first round which he proceeded to do nothing with. He dropped Conor in the 2nd round and couldn't finish him. Conor won the 3rd round and stopped something like 7 shot attempts. Conor was winning the 4th round as well, prior to being taken down and controlled. That is far from "dominating every facet of the fight". Save shit talking points like that for bros who've never competed before.
Yea? Where do you compete?

Fuck sakes @lfd0311 in debate school

"But I don't understand your obvious point so I must be right"

If by "Obvious point" you mean "untrue, unsupported by objective facts and horribly biased" sure....

Back