Social Dominion Voting Systems files $1.3 billion defamation suit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell

I think only does not mean what you think it means.

The plaintiff can ask for actual, assumed, and punative damages in a defamation per se case. I dont know how to evaluate the amount, but probably the punative damages would be much greater than the actual and assumed damages.
I would think this is a horse shit amount meant to get a headline

Your liberal friends are siding with the truth and with basic political responsibility. No one cares about corporations even if they hold firm that it's unsustainable that they be freely trampled and impugned if they don't throw democratic elections for right wing puds.

Your "aha" here is lamer than most of far inferior posters.
Sorry for having principles, I’ll always side with the little man against corporations.

And found errors....so I'm not up to speed on the guys claims but we know errors happened. They happened in other states too. Are we going to see him sued over scale?

The errors that I remember were human errors and not the machines, or am I missing some information?

And found errors....so I'm not up to speed on the guys claims but we know errors happened. They happened in other states too. Are we going to see him sued over scale?

I quoted you the claims. He didn't claim errors. He claimed fraud.

You can't sue for hurt feelings. You have to prove actual actual economic loss to be awarded damages.

That figure is probably some kind of projection of lost business opportunities related to the smear campaign that Trump and his minions started.

I'm a lawyer, but this isn't my area, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. There's "Slander per se" which, among other things, applies to falsely accusing someone of something incompatible with their business. With Slander per se, you don't have to prove actual damages. You can get punitive or exemplary damages. I'm not really sure how this applies to slandering a corporation as opposed to a person, but if the law is the same, then they could make pillow guy pay up even if they don't have actual damages.

I'm sure they are aware of how the lawsuit they filed works.

Whoa whoa whoa. You're asking a Trumper to comprehend lawyers understanding the cases they bring to court.

A forlorn task!! Dude thinks Dominion brought this case in order to get airtime or something. I mean, this level of stupidity would make Ron Simmons stutter out D-D-D-D I'm not even gonna do it this time......

I quoted you the claims. He didn't claim errors. He claimed fraud.
I'll put it this way cuz I don't have time to read through all that s*** right now, we'll wait and see what happens. I predict nothing

Good. They deserve every single cent of it. The guy will have to rename his company "Your Pillow".

The only way to prove he's wrong, depending on what they're challenging, would be to show how the machine works and how it was used during the voting. I think this will be more than they want to show, since they haven't so far. But in the end it's a pillow guy vs a mega corp. Not sure what damages there could be

It isn’t like it’s a super-secret box with proprietary technology. It’s a damn vote tabulator.
Dominion has no problem demonstrating the function of their machines. Do you think they didn’t have to demonstrate efficacy and accuracy before being awarded their contracts? Like States just said, “Here’s a check, we trust you”?
The fact that hand recounts have corroborated the machine counts over and over again should be a good indication of the way this will go. Dominion needs to demonstrate some sort of material harm; it might be easy to do so if they lose upcoming contracts like in Louisiana.

I'll put it this way cuz I don't have time to read through all that s*** right now, we'll wait and see what happens. I predict nothing

Do you think there is 100% evidence that Dominion changed voted from Trump to Biden or not. That is the cited claim.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/tr...ose-bid-dismiss-dominion-lawsuits-2021-08-11/
I guess Lady Krakens defense of nobody with an IQ above 70 would ever believe my bullshit, did not work.
She should of went with the Tucker Carlson, Rachel Maddow, or Alex Jones defense of saying hey I am just an entertainer.

These 3 dumb fucks got worked into a shoot, that will cost them billions. All 3 will have to file for bankruptcy.
The sad part after they file for bankruptcy, Donny will act like he did not know any of them.

I guess he doesn't want antifa/blm firebombing his house with his family inside.

Just a few more former passengers thrown onto the tracks in front of the Trump train. Choo choo!

Back