Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so hostile? I asked LatFlare an honest question. At least you took the time to answer it. That's some fucked up behavior in those videos.

How is the concept of what I showed news to you? Social (and now physical) harassment and intimidation has been the regressive left's calling card for more than a decade (while rearing its ugly head on numerous past occasions historically). The only way a person remains ignorant to this is by living a very sheltered and unipolar life, in which case one should throw their weight around in a significantly more modest manner in discussions by basis of sheer principle alone than you did. I'd never open my mouth on the tenets of quantum physics because I'm ultimately uneducated on the subject, regardless of how many "I fucking love science!"-memes I like on Facebook.

The one thing I find hard to believe is that people have the time and energy to demonstrate for like 6 days straight. <cheer>

The one thing I find hard to believe is that people have the time and energy to demonstrate for like 6 days straight. <cheer>

Soros and/or DNC $$$ is a motivation enough if you're a useless sack of shit with a 100,000$+ student debt.

I mean, the DNC and respective consultants have already been caught on tape boasting about paying people to provoke/forge physical confrontation, and openly commit voter fraud, so...

Last edited:
I'd say putting yourself in 100,000$+ in debt without prospects of a job afterwards makes you pretty close to useless.

Also, I'm ignorant to Soros, he's that really rich guy who loves liberals, right?

Also, I'm ignorant to Soros, he's that really rich guy who loves liberals, right?

Dude's financing BLM (most notably paid money to Ferguson protestors), Antifa, Femen, donated to Hillary, apparently spread information via flyers to refugees on how to infiltrate Europe via providing them with the safest routes, and basically has his filthy fucking fingers in every movement that's destructive to the West.

I was much more aware of these things in the 90's when I was younger.

Dude's financing BLM (most notably paid money to Ferguson protestors), Antifa, Femen, donated to Hillary, apparently spread information via flyers to refugees on how to infiltrate Europe via providing them with the safest routes, and basically has his filthy fucking fingers in every movement that's destructive to the West.

Wasn't Soros also connected with the nazis in Ukraine along with US and Germany? Cant remember.

Wasn't Soros also connected with the nazis in Ukraine along with US and Germany? Cant remember.

Yup. Sold his own off for a few shekels. Unapologetically too.

Jack handy has the best reactions to shit.

Did anyone ever watch The World's End, kind of the third film in the Shaun Of The Dead/Hot Fuzz series? I thought it was pretty garbage, especially when you compare it to the first two which were amazing.

Brad Schoefeld comes to my town to do a seminar in february.

You going?

With Brad coming I have to go. I can pay to go only to his seminars, or pay for the whole weekend of lectures. Went last year, of the 7 ponents (¿?), one was a useless piece of shit selling snake oil but friends with the organizers, another one was so-so because was a late replacement, and 5 were great: from a powerlifter-rugby player to a guy who specialized in training the young and the elder to a couple of coaches with Olympic medals with his athletes.

Its pricey but I guess Ill have to save for it.

Alright, you panty-sniffing turd burglars, listen up.

Recommendations on Oly shoes? Hard to find any outside of Inov-8 Fast Lifts in NZ, so will probably have to bite the bullet to ship some in from overseas. Everything's expensive as fuck to get here, but I'd still rather not have to pay top dollar. Having said that, I had a friend who recommends the Nike Romaleos- "buy once, cry once".

Any input?

Romaleos or any Adidas-model. Are you sure you can't buy Adidas lifting shoes in NZ? I'd find that really weird, considering how much Adidas is currently pushing into strength training circles...

Alright, you panty-sniffing turd burglars, listen up.

Recommendations on Oly shoes? Hard to find any outside of Inov-8 Fast Lifts in NZ, so will probably have to bite the bullet to ship some in from overseas. Everything's expensive as fuck to get here, but I'd still rather not have to pay top dollar. Having said that, I had a friend who recommends the Nike Romaleos- "buy once, cry once".

Any input?
I've got a pair of romaleos ive hardly used you can have em for $50

Adipowers, all day every day for me.

Romaleos have their fans for sure and they come in more colours. Generally Adipowers suit thinner feet, Romaleos suit wider feet. Romaleos are heavier and glue you to the floor (that may or may not suit your preference for Oly lifting). I'd be very surprised if you can't get Adipowers in NZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back