Dont sleep on Mighty Mouse vs Cejudo

Cejudo is a hype job by the UFC.
Gold Medalist sure but he was rushed to his 1st title shot. That has hurt his overall progress.

He'll never beat MM. Stop acting like he has a chance.
125 is weak as shit apart from JOE B. Even he has lost his peak.

Scrap 125 all together.
Force them to move up.

Sleep on it ....... I plan to record it to use in place of Nyquil.

I sleep through every MM fight.

He's the one fighter I've legitimately fell asleep watching the most.

What a dumb comment....but still 10x better than this fight.

There are just some women that...You just have to let them use your face as a stool. That's one of them.

And it's 20x better than this fight.

And what is Cejudo gonna do? Wrestle MM? Lol that went well in the first fight.

Clinch with him? MM took his soul with those knees

Strike with him from distance? Good luck, MM is faster and much better than Cejudo.

This rematch is stupid and MM wins easily. Sleep on it

I'm gonna watch, but I'm not going to care. I just hope it's a fun fight. I just don't find it meaningful.

Mighty Mouse product line should be kept on midnight ads for little dudes with Ariel Helwani as the voiceover saying "is back in your life".

Asleep. I am just not entertained by fighters that small.
I don't hate them or their division or anything, but I just can't.

Hopefully it's a great fight!

I hear a lot of people down playing this fight cause MM destroyed Cejudo in one round.

Lets remember that Aldo destroyed Mendes in 1rd during their first fight.

The rematch ended up being a back and forth war that went down as being one of the greatest fights in UFC history.

Will it be a war, maybe...maybe not. Lets not sleep on it though!

Im excited for this rematch..henry wasnt ready yet the first time around..should be a much better fight this time..i dont think he'll beat DJ but it will be much closer this time..

And for everyone thinking DJ took the easier fight by fighting Henry instead of TJ is seriously doubting the improvments Henry Cejudo has made go watch the sergio pettis fight and wilson Reis fights he looked completly different in those fights then when he fought DJ..great champions form great contenders..this is whats happening here

Pressure is on Johnson. Just like when Jacare had to rematch Camozzi, anything less than another 1st round finish will be seen as a disappointment by many.

Pressure is on Johnson. Just like when Jacare had to rematch Camozzi, anything less than another 1st round finish will be seen as a disappointment by many.

I'm sure that is the last thing on his mind in my opinion. He is all about the W.

Pettis is the #2 contender of the flyweight division though, just beat Benavidez
well, I didn't watch the fight, but I watched his fight against brandon moreno. moreno came close to getting a sub on the first round, but after that, we saw that moreno couldn't strike for shit and little pettis couldn't put him away in fucking 25 min. so that left me disgusted by both of them and I didn't want to watch any of their fights again. he lost to ceujdo and beat benavidez. if MM has to defend against sergio pettis down the line that is a fight that I will 100% not watch. and I have watched all MM fights since benavidez 2 (and I think I even watched dodson 1 and benavidez 1)

looking forward to it.

IMHO, anyone sleeping on a DJ fight is not truly a fan of the sport, period.

7f643bbc86938d373b119536b257adf9.gif

Back