Dr Disrespect Launches AAA Gaming Studio Midnight Society

COD 5v5 PvP clone. Closest i can can think of is Battalion 1944.

Doc doesnt realize that Warzone killed all interest in the 5v5 version of retail COD. Where the initial content and pace of followup content isnt achievable for his studio target audience. An the entry FPS schematic drastically changed.

This just feels like a tax write off and or a money laundering scheme.

Doc doesnt realize that Warzone killed all interest in the 5v5 version of retail COD. Where the initial content and pace of followup content isnt achievable for his studio target audience. An the entry FPS schematic drastically changed.

Definitely it will be a BR most likely a vertical BR. But I also think it's smart for them to include multiplayer modes. People still play and enjoy them.

Last edited by a moderator:

More industry insight from the guy who predicted Fortnite would be dead before the end of 2019.

As a esport. Which did die as a esport in 2020.
No, you said its playerbase would evaporate. Construed it as a flavor of the month. Same shit you said about PUBG.

No, you said its playerbase would evaporate. Construed it as a flavor of the month. Same shit you said about PUBG.

As a game i said that about PUBG. Never said that about Fortnite pertaining to its player base.

As a game i said that about PUBG. Never said that about Fortnite pertaining to its player base.
And you weren't even right about that. The Chinese simply drove the westerners away. It's still a Top 5 game in China, and the #1 non-phone game (which means it's still one of the most played games in the world as the number of PC gamers in China outnumbers all gamers combined in North America, for example).

And you weren't even right about that.

Game just went free to play because of that reason.

Points youve made dont make sense. Since you forget what i talked about in regards to Fortnite. Immediately pivoting to PUBG after i corrected you. Now youre progressing further by using the H1Z1 meme from 2016 saying 'China numba 1'. Saying this three years after i already posted it in the PUBG thread about PUBG Corp shutting down all western developmental offices.

Two-Time putting scrubs and heel nippers in their place while MSociety closes in on some final talent acquisition:

You can see the latest of MSociety here to the tune of 'Greatness is coming'.

Dr Disrespect and Twitch have resolved their legal dispute
THE STREAMER SAID HE WAS SUING THE PLATFORM LAST YEAR

Beahm was one of Twitch’s most popular streaming personalities prior to the unexpected termination of an exclusive deal with the platform, which was said to have been worth as much as $10 million a year, in June 2020.

The streamer said in August 2021 that he was planning to sue Twitch over his ban from the Amazon-owned platform, but according brief statements posted by both parties this week, the matter has now been settled.

(...)

Twitch has never publicly confirmed the reason for the ban and Beahm claimed last July that it hadn’t provided him with an explanation either.

But in a video published last August on YouTube, Beahm claimed he finally knew why he was dropped from Twitch and said he was taking legal action against it. The reason was never publicly shared.

Full read from VGC team here

Am I the only one who thinks this guy is a chode?

You are not. I do not understand streamer personas at all. I am not the target audience for watching streamers and such at all as I rarely tune into anyones streams, but if they have a persona or are a scantily dressed chick I turn it off instantly. I don't get any of it. I can be a major "get off my lawn" type of dude though. More power to these people and their followers though.

Dr Disrespect and Twitch have resolved their legal dispute
THE STREAMER SAID HE WAS SUING THE PLATFORM LAST YEAR

Beahm was one of Twitch’s most popular streaming personalities prior to the unexpected termination of an exclusive deal with the platform, which was said to have been worth as much as $10 million a year, in June 2020.

The streamer said in August 2021 that he was planning to sue Twitch over his ban from the Amazon-owned platform, but according brief statements posted by both parties this week, the matter has now been settled.

(...)

Twitch has never publicly confirmed the reason for the ban and Beahm claimed last July that it hadn’t provided him with an explanation either.

But in a video published last August on YouTube, Beahm claimed he finally knew why he was dropped from Twitch and said he was taking legal action against it. The reason was never publicly shared.

Full read from VGC team here

So we still dont really know what happened in the first place?

Back