Dr Steven Strange vs God Emperor of Mankind

I dont think they can manipulate fate. If someone gets to them swiftly enough, then they cannot come back from the dead. I guess if you chop off an arm, they will simply will another one back on. But if you blow up their head, then that is it.

So it's simply a matter of who acts faster then? Or who can outsmart who? So which one is bound by the constraints of time? From my understanding, neither, so if it's an issue of who acts faster, what are we really debating? That's my problem here, in a true, 1 on 1 starting from scratch fight, there is no answer. The only thing that makes the determination would be circumstance. Their surroundings, the time period, other players. When we're talking about two people who can literally manipulate the fabric of time and space, it's fundamentally always gonna be a draw.

Gort in The Day The Earth Stood Still fucks up any version of Manhattan and Strange

2859223-gort.jpg

I don’t know who would win because I don’t know anything about Dr. Strange other than what’s in the 2016 movie and I have never seen / played Warhammer (video game is it?), but I just wanted to chime in and say the Dr. Strange movie is probably my favorite of the Marvel movies. Maybe a tie with the first Thor.

Back