'Dragon Ball Fighterz' players get in here

Maybe your region worked but many people could not play at all during the entire course of the beta. I managed to get 3 games in.

You keep saying the beta was over but I was online monday and tuesday so..

Well I have no idea what timezone you are in but you were posting about not being able to find games when it was over.

Well I have no idea what timezone you are in but you were posting about not being able to find games when it was over.

Ok well my point is the beta didnt work for many people. I tried all weekend since the moment the open beta launched, until yesterday when i could no longer get on. Friday until Tuesday I tried to play many many times. It just did not work.

3 games... Thats it..

Ok well my point is the beta didnt work for many people. I tried all weekend since the moment the open beta launched, until yesterday when i could no longer get on. Friday until Tuesday I tried to play many many times. It just did not work.

3 games... Thats it..

Yeah that still sucks and you said you were on XB1 and I guess they were having massive problems and PS4 was working well. Try the new one coming up hopefully they fixed the issues for XB1 because when it works it works great.

Yeah that still sucks and you said you were on XB1 and I guess they were having massive problems and PS4 was working well. Try the new one coming up hopefully they fixed the issues for XB1 because when it works it works great.

I was considering buying it but after that im not sure

The Xbox community had a far worse experience with the beta than the PS4 community for some reason. I totally get your complaints you are def. not alone.

My roommate only got in about 7 matches total on xbox while I (on ps4) got about 10-15 matches per hour on the beta

Hopefully during the next beta period (tonight at 9pm pst) they have fixed whatever was going on with the xbox servers.

MAJIN ANDROID 21
Android-21.jpg

Her gimmick will be the ability to absorb opponents techniques and then use their own moves against them, apparently.

So there are going two be 2 versions of 21?

So there are going two be 2 versions of 21?
No the original pictures of 21 are her when she isn't fighting. I believe she transforms into Majin 21 to fight.

The info is a little fuzzy on this.

I wonder if the beta will sink the game considering it didnt work
It won't at all because only a small fraction of people attempt to play betas and from my understanding it did work, and if it didn't it's a fucking beta.

No the original pictures of 21 are her when she isn't fighting. I believe she transforms into Majin 21 to fight.

The info is a little fuzzy on this.

hm interesting, I wonder how crazy she will be since its arcs original character.

hm interesting, I wonder how crazy she will be since its arcs original character.
Well, Toriyama was still a part of her creation which is cool.

She is going to be a power stealing character. Someway she will absorb other characters moves and use them for herself. Also, she can steal energy bars apparently.

She def. sounds pretty crazy.

Precisely. That series is a clusterfuck.

I'm a Tekken kind of guy, but I'll give all fighting games a shot.

Heh, that's understandable, but some players were looking at DBFZ as a true sequel to the MVC series with the 3v3, assists, snapback, DHC, etc...

Well, Toriyama was still a part of her creation which is cool.

She is going to be a power stealing character. Someway she will absorb other characters moves and use them for herself. Also, she can steal energy bars apparently.

She def. sounds pretty crazy.

That sounds like it will be interesting for team mechanics and building bar quick for characters like Gohan

The beta is back today, and so I hoped it would work, but nope it doesn't. The servers are down for maintenance, which means they crashed again. The game is coming out in like 9 days and doesn't even work, this is insane.

The beta is back today, and so I hoped it would work, but nope it doesn't. The servers are down for maintenance, which means they crashed again. The game is coming out in like 9 days and doesn't even work, this is insane.

Better they are working on it now and not finding this out on the 26th. They said xbox was not getting the beta this time only PS4 has it.

Better they are working on it now and not finding this out on the 26th. They said xbox was not getting the beta this time only PS4 has it.

Oh really? I didn't know that. It says the servers are down but it says

"Do you want to fight a trial battle", it's basically just playing vs an AI that doesn't attack much so you can pretty much do whatever you want.

I've played a few games as 18, Cell and Beerus. I like beerus a lot.

I'm still not sure if I want to buy this game or not. I do like it on one hand, but on the other hand I don't understand how you guys can play 10-15 games in an hour or even a few games in a row. After like 1-2 games my arms hurt so much I have to stop and take a break lol.

Oh really? I didn't know that. It says the servers are down but it says

"Do you want to fight a trial battle", it's basically just playing vs an AI that doesn't attack much so you can pretty much do whatever you want.

I've played a few games as 18, Cell and Beerus. I like beerus a lot.

I'm still not sure if I want to buy this game or not. I do like it on one hand, but on the other hand I don't understand how you guys can play 10-15 games in an hour or even a few games in a row. After like 1-2 games my arms hurt so much I have to stop and take a break lol.

Last night they said there would be no xbox beta.

You will get used to it after awhile it just takes some time. Fighters are not like most games types they are actually physically demanding somewhat.

Last night they said there would be no xbox beta.

You will get used to it after awhile it just takes some time. Fighters are not like most games types they are actually physically demanding somewhat.

Yeah I havent played one since Killer Instinct when Xbox One launched. Im really liking Vegeta, Krillin, Gohan and Beerus so far.

Yeah I havent played one since Killer Instinct when Xbox One launched. Im really liking Vegeta, Krillin, Gohan and Beerus so far.

Im trying vegeta, freeza and piccolo it seems like a good team. I tried Beerus I sucked with him bad.

Back