Dude the power and accuracy of this horse kick

That's sad and scary to watch honestly. Seems so random and meaningless how quickly a life can be snuffed.

"Get the horse out of here!", how about controlling the dog moron? Seriously there's nothing worse than people owning a dog they can't control. Don't get a pit if you don't know what you're doing.

My Dad got hit on the chin flush by a horse kick. Broke his jaw in 3 places, his head swelled up twice the size and he had to have bout 8 surgeries. Still wasn't even out shockingly. Hopefully the iron chin runs in the family!

Similar story with my dad.

When he was 9-10 years old he got kicked in the chest and was knocked unconscious for a while. Years later after my mom and him had an argument, she'd be like "maybe when the horse KO'd your dad it messed something up in his brain. Why is he like this??" LOL

When he was 9-10 years old he got kicked in the chest and was knocked unconscious for a while. Years later after my mom and him had an argument, she'd be like "maybe when the horse KO'd your dad it messed something up in his brain. Why is he like this??" LOL
Owch lucky he didn't get hit in the head at 9! Wonder if it was shock that koed him if it was a chest shot that koed him?

That's some scary shit god damn

Those guys are lucky a human wasn't behind her when she kicked that was a lethal kick. I wonder what happened? The horse died for sure did she snap his neck cutting off the oxygen?

honestly why post that. Seriously wtf

Owch lucky he didn't get hit in the head at 9! Wonder if it was shock that koed him if it was a chest shot that koed him?

I'm assuming the contact wasn't full-on. Like, the horse didn't hit him at full extension, because he didn't have any internal injuries.

So it was more like a really hard shove and he got KO'd when the back of his head hit the grass.

One of the guys I grew up with was riding a horse and it played up and he fell off the back of it. Then it stepped back on him and crushed his groin and he had to have surgery and he lost a testicle.
True story.

That's sad and scary to watch honestly. Seems so random and meaningless how quickly a life can be snuffed.
"Get the horse out of here!", how about controlling the dog moron? Seriously there's nothing worse than people owning a dog they can't control. Don't get a pit if you don't know what you're doing.
Pitbull owners are like bottom of the barrel human beings

I see this so often at parks….ladies that have no control over their dogs who get annoyed at you when their dog runs amuck

A lot of the war room posters have been headkicked by horses

I love horses but fuck standing behind them. Always a bit paranoid when I have to go around them, even though the ones I'm around are fully trained.

I believe that is equine for no.
Also, she was incredibly agitated from the beginning and you can see her foal running around on the outside. This is what happens when you try and rush animals
Yeah, I remember seeing this exact vid awhile back. Really fucked with me and I wondered how common it was, then read up on it and saw there was a million things wrong with that situation. 1,000% on the people there. Damn shame, still fucks with me now honestly.

Between this and the zebra video, I don't know which is worse.
Speaking of zebras, I've seen a zebra do this in person. It sounded like a gunshot. I don't know if she caught him on the head or not, but he ran off seemingly ok. That sound was wild though, everything went quiet afterwards which made it even trippier. Didn't really consider the power they had until then.

Back