International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

83 million is such a ridiculous and arbitrary number.

it is not arbitrary. This amount combined with the potential fine from the Leticia James case would be over the rumored 400 million Trump has in cash money. With these two rulings, it would be just the right amount to start force him to need to liquidate assets as he would be out of cash.

They even say it outloud with glee at the 1:50 mark below. They know exactly what they are doing. If he does have to liquidate, they will be able to then make headlines like "TRUMP OUT OF CASH, BANKRUPT" and so on

it is not arbitrary. This amount combined with the potential fine from the Leticia James case would be over the rumored 400 million Trump has in cash money. With these two rulings, it would be just the right amount to start force him to need to liquidate assets as he would be out of cash.

They even say it outloud with glee at the 1:50 mark below. They know exactly what they are doing. If he does have to liquidate, they will be able to then make headlines like "TRUMP OUT OF CASH, BANKRUPT" and so on

I don't see a whole lot of "glee" in that clip. That reporter appears to be just stating facts.

I don't see a whole lot of "glee" in that clip. That reporter appears to be just stating facts.

No. Just listen to the last 5 seconds. Through out the entire clip, she is clearly exciting, and then she adds at the very end. "It will finally put the LIE of endless wealth"

Saying that is a lie, when "endless" wealth is clearly hyperbole. She is clearly excited for Trump to be shown as a liar and show he has to sell stuff.

That statement at the end, especially the way she emphasizes LIE, is showing her clear bias and desire to have Trump go through this

No. Just listen to the last 5 seconds. Through out the entire clip, she is clearly exciting, and then she adds at the very end. "It will finally put the LIE of endless wealth"

Saying that is a lie, when "endless" wealth is clearly hyperbole. She is clearly excited for Trump to be shown as a liar and show he has to sell stuff.

That statement at the end, especially the way she emphasizes LIE, is showing her clear bias and desire to have Trump go through this

The dude's favorite past time for decades of his life has been publicly shitting on journalists, "the media", networks, etc. so why are you so upset by the fact they lack respect for him?

That's how life works. You talk shit about people and you'll get some shit back. No one is being victimized here.

You said to listen to the glee at 1:50. I don't see anything wrong with the 1:50 mark. Even the end isn't really all that bad considering Trump has kind of lied and bragged about his wealth.

Of course there's bias though and she's probably not upset that he's losing money. Not many people in mainstream media are unbiased. This isn't really the best clip to show that imho. She seems pretty level-headed throughout.

You said to listen to the glee at 1:50. I don't see anything wrong with the 1:50 mark. Even the end isn't really all that bad considering Trump has kind of lied and bragged about his wealth.

Of course there's bias though and she's probably not upset that he's losing money. Not many people in mainstream media are unbiased. This isn't really the best clip to show that imho. She seems pretty level-headed throughout.

The 1:50 is where she explains the amounts. Stop focusing on the glee part, though she is clearly excited and biased as you agree.

The point of showing him the clip was to show the amount is not arbitrary and they know what they are doing.

“Endless wealth” is hyperbole. I mean he can sell a property or two and could easily pay it and still have “endless wealth”. They just want the headline, just like Rudy getting an absolutely ridiculous fine amount as well, and right away the media can’t to circle jerk themselves that they bankrupted him

The 1:50 is where she explains the amounts. Stop focusing on the glee part, though she is clearly excited and biased as you agree.

The 1:50 mark is where you told me to listen explicitly for the "glee":

They even say it outloud with glee at the 1:50 mark below.

Lol at telling me to not focus on your own words.

And no, I don't agree she is "excited" in this clip. I do agree she probably has some bias but it is not really evident from this clip. Surely there are better clips out there, especially those of the panels of idiots on both sides sitting around rubbing their hands at the thought of their side winning.

“Endless wealth” is hyperbole. I mean he can sell a property or two and could easily pay it and still have “endless wealth”. They just want the headline, just like Rudy getting an absolutely ridiculous fine amount as well, and right away the media can’t to circle jerk themselves that they bankrupted him

It is what it is, if you brag about your wealth and pretend like you're untouchable then this is what happens. Do you really expect people to not talk about whether you have funds if you claim you can't be touched financially?

The 1:50 mark is where you told me to listen explicitly for the "glee":

Lol at telling me to not focus on your own words.

And no, I don't agree she is "excited" in this clip. I do agree she probably has some bias but it is not really evident from this clip. Surely there are better clips out there, especially those of the panels of idiots on both sides sitting around rubbing their hands at the thought of their side winning.

It is what it is, if you brag about your wealth and pretend like you're untouchable then this is what happens. Do you really expect people to not talk about whether you have funds if you claim you can't be touched financially?

Where did I say to listen for the glee? First, I quoted someone else and told them to listen to 1:50 to explain the amount between the two cases. I added my own comment that the said it with glee, I did not tell him to listen for the glee. If you disagree about the glee and excitement, Ok, the point was the amount

So, you’re clearly a moron and/or trying to twist my words to deflect. Anyways, nice talking

Where did I say to listen for the glee? First, I quoted someone else and told them to listen to 1:50 to explain the amount between the two cases. I added my own comment that the said it with glee, I did not tell him to listen for the glee. If you disagree about the glee and excitement, Ok, the point was the amount

So, you’re clearly a moron and/or trying to twist my words to deflect. Anyways, nice talking

Ah I see, you're retarded. You posted this video along with this statement.

They even say it outloud with glee at the 1:50 mark below.

Anyone that listens to the 1:50 mark and thinks it sounds like glee is an idiot.

And again, if you claim you have a certain amount of money then people are probably going to talk about it when you get taken for $80 million.

Is she biased? Probably. Is this a good clip to show that? Not really.

Back