International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

Say, America:
tumblr_m7u9j4im9N1qkuabbo1_500.gif

When you can order caviar, why have sardines instead?

Doesn't make them false either.
The simple fact is there's no evidence whatsoever of any sex between them whatsoever.

As I said earlier, you can believe this is a just outcome. Just don't pretend this isn't anything other than your dislike of Trump and wish ill will upon him.

Hilarious analogy... considering you are talking about a billionaire that loves McDonald's

Also, caviar and sardines are more disgusting than a late night meetup with Vince McMahon

don't tell me that you wouldn't grab that sexy mama by the pussy inside of a department store fitting room!
"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

A Manhattan jury also found him civilly liable for the Jack the Ripper murders and the JFK assassination, and ordered him to pay $20 trillion.

I'm no seeing how democrats are so short sighted that they actually think it helps them, and will cry "can you believe people have lost trust in our institutions" while they cheer on fake rulings that not a single person actually believes, and the AG announces beforehand that their judge already decided him guilty before a trial even takes place. Turning the court system into a series of show trials to own the chuds.

Last edited:
Your mom didn't abort you. But here you are advocating for the abortion of other moms kids. What makes you think you deserve to live if you feel that way?

You have a long hard road ahead of you.

Apparently you just learned in the last 12 hours that women support abortion rights so sounds like you've had a pretty bumpy road yourself hope things get easier.

Of course you don't.

You endorse a lying woman, and corrupt judge, and a biased jury extracting money from a man you don't like.

You have no principles, no alliance with truth, no trust in the justice/civil courts but to use them as a weapon to hurt your enemies and spare your allies.

You are, quite frankly, a base-intelligence leftist.
You're cliche & predictable. Nothing complicated or deep about you whatsoever.

Yea I think it's unrealistically excessive. This lady would never touch that amount of money in a million years in actual earnings
Most of it is punitive. It’s not about compensating the victim, it’s about punishing the guilty. He proved 5M wasn’t enough to get him to stop defaming her, so this time they stuck it in a broke it off.

Trump’s fault for losing the first time when he didn’t bother to show up, refused to provide dna, and made an ass of himself in the deposition.

Trump’s fault for getting slapped so hard the second time, because he couldn’t just shut the fuck up like he was told.

Trump fans cry and call it unfair. Same song and dance we’ll hear during every other trial.

Most of it is punitive. It’s not about compensating the victim, it’s about punishing the guilty. He proved 5M wasn’t enough to get him to stop defaming her, so this time they stuck it in a broke it off.

Trump’s fault for losing the first time when he didn’t bother to show up, refused to provide dna, and made an ass of himself in the deposition.

Trump’s fault for getting slapped so hard the second time, because he couldn’t just shut the fuck up like he was told.

Trump fans cry and call it unfair. Same song and dance we’ll hear during every other trial.
Indeed, it's pretty disgusting to see people defend Trump here.
83 million is such a ridiculous and arbitrary number.
Then he should have kept his mouth shut. He was found liable. Then he repeated the accusations publicly. He made his bed and now he's going to lie in the shit filled thing.

I’m gonna start my bid at 10000 for the dress with Trumps spunk on it

Back